Guilt- NR

This is mainly Nat's POV I also had to capitalize some of the Russian because my keyboard was putting different letters then what if was supposed to be

TW- Alcohol, insomnia

(Not proofread)

Y/N's POV

Mom has grounded me for no reason. I have good grades on top of doing extra circulars. I'm the star player on the volleyball team, I'm also the dance captain. In my spare time I spar with Wanda or Peter. I've never been late when I'm out at night either. My curfew is 11:30 pm.

I was always made sure that my room was clean. Bed made, clothes put away or in the laundry basket, everything where it was supposed to be. I cleaned my moms' guns the way she likes and sharpened her knifes to perfection.

She asked me to clean her car every time I used it, inside and out. I also would put her pointe shoes in the glove box or under the drivers seat. Then again I'm never home cause I'm busy.

What also sucks is that tomorrow is the high schools first football game of the season. AND I CANT GO! I'm so pissed. I promised my girlfriend I would be there and drive her.

I know my mom has a traumatic past but she never discussed it with me. I would asked her about it and she would change the subject. I'm thankful that mom and Aunt Yelena had taken down Dreykov. Otherwise I wouldn't know my aunt or any of my family.

Nats Pov

  I grounded Y/N because I like having her home, but she stays in her room all day. I also had a miscarriage at 2 months, and I was ready to tell Y/N about it. Don't get me wrong I love Y/N but I want another biological child.

Talking to Y/N was difficult after all she is so busy. Every night I keep getting nightmares or flashbacks from the Red Room. I get other nightmares such as Y/N getting taken from me or leaving me.

    This only adds on top of my anxiety, ADD and depression. During meetings I usually have a something in my hands to keep me still. Fury knows of my mental illnesses, but he's paying for my 'therapy' which is me and missions.

  I rarely wear any bright colors anymore. Things that don't compliment me or my personality. I tend to wear hoodies and sweatpants or leggings, when I'm alone. Otherwise I'm around other people, I'm "me".

     The only thing that Y/N knows that calms my nerves is ballet. All the time she grew up I'd take her to a studio and she'd watch me. She would watch me do dance sequences, sometimes she tried to do them with me. Which would end up with me laughing and her zoned out trying to do it.

    Besides all the times I had with her as a kid she's never home and don't know who she is anymore. Did I mention that Maria broke up with me? Yeah that happened, but I got over it quickly.

   I'm pretty sure I have insomnia as well. I'm not going to a doctor to find out for that though. I'm thankful that she does her chores without me asking.

   Looking around my room seeing clothes, dishes and bottles of  sealed vodka in the corner. Along with my shot glasses on my dresser. I have my clean laundry laying folder on the other side of my dresser.

   Fuck me and my mental health

I get up and grab another bottle of vodka. Well it's cheap vodka, I don't need Tony knowing I use his card for vodka. Along with it being bulk. Normal my drinking doesn't get this bad especially everyday is usually well.

     Maria usually helps me with my mental health but I haven't seen her in a week cause she out on a mission with Coulson. We sleep together at night which helps me with my touch deprived

Knock, Knock

"Hey мама it's me, Y/N. Can I come in?" My daughter said. I was very proud for her Russian skills.

" Give me a second Y/N." I scramble up trying to hide the fact I was drunk and the bottles of alcohol.

While closing the closet door with all the alcohol in it, Y/N opens my door and closing it with her back flush to it.

"I- um.. I have something's to tell you мама." She avoided eye contact with me.

" You can tell me anything ДеТка" I patted on my bed telling her to come sit.

I was reading her body language and sensing that she was nervous and scared. So I got up and hugged her reassuring her that it was okay to tell me. She had her hands in the pocket of her hoodie, pulling out something.

   " мама, Я лесбиянка"  she says as she unfolded a lesbian pride flag.

I smiled at her " Why Так напуГан? You know I'm dating Maria."

" I know but I forget, and I also have a girlfriend." She admitted in bland tone.

" And you didn't tell me you were dating someone?"  I glared at her

" No because I didn't I think you would accept me." She said again but this time she was trying to read my body language. Let me tell you my daughter can read me like a addictive book.

I looked at my closet while saying " Well it's okay now, although I'd like to meet her."

" мама Ты В ПоряДке? ОТ Тебя ПахнеТ ВоДкоЙ  И не ВрИ мне."

" Yeah I'm fine I just miss Maria that's all. Don't worry about me. How about you take your girlfriend to that football game and her out for dinner. Then you can get away from all of my mess" I joked around and pulled out my credit card giving to Y/N.

     She smiled and hugged me, thank me numerous time for letting her go. After she closed my door
and I heard her walk away, I had a mental breakdown.

Y/N's POV

     Soon as I closed the door and walked away I hear her cry. I quietly sneaked back with moms Russian cavalier and chopsticks along with some water. I knocked on the door and ran away to my room to change for the football game.

   I felt so guilty for not noticing that her mental health got bad. I text Maria that mom isn't doing so well with her gone and that I gave her water along with her favorite food. She said she won't get back until 2 more days.

     Just the pit in my stomach full with guilt not knowing what I could do. So I did what my mom said to do take my girlfriend out to dinner and then the football game.

    Scarlett ask if she could come home with me and spend the night. So I said yes as long her parents we okay with it.

TIME SKIP

    We got home to the compound with me pulling Scarlett to my room by her hand. Once we got to my room I pinned her to the door placing gentle kisses on her lips.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Y'all need to tell me if you want a smut part to this!! Also sorry for posting late I got busy because I got a goat. Yes I am now responsible for a living breathing thing that's not a dog. Also tell me if you want pictures of him cause I'll post some if wanted.

Word count: 1276 words

-Sam