When they fight - Sc

TW- SH and SH scars (it's small parts but there are start and ends if you choose to skip over it) ED, fluff  also it's very descriptive so if your not comfortable reading this I suggest you skip it. :)

Your 15 in this story so which means she was 26 when she had you.

(not proof read)
Word Count-

Also no hate to her ex-husband but I needed a name.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

   Y/N POV-

    I can hear Mom and dad fighting downstairs. I'm currently in my room with Rosie. Rosie is on my computer with headphones on and listening to music or something. This is the best for her considering she is only 3 years old and doesn't need to know that they fight. All that I know she is safe and happy.

    I can hear them fighting about how mom is barely home and that dad wants to his homeland. Which I don't want to, I rather stay here in the States. I mean I visited there once but it was really overwhelming. I mean I barely spoke Italian.

In one of their fights Dad hit mom in the stomach not along with the stress he caused her. But she lost her third child that he didn't know about. He felt so sorry that he made her a big Italian dinner along with Cannolis. (I love Cannolis and Rainbow cookies so much tho.)

    When I was 12, I started cutting my arms. My life was stressful at that point having no friends and mom giving all her attention to Rosie. When I would ask her if she could help me or if we could hang out just me and her. It would actually be her saying she's busy with Rose or Rose would have to come to hang out.

But I promised mom that I would stop but I today I needed to cut. I couldn't hold it anymore so; I told Rosie to stay on the bed and watch shows or play games on my computer. I mean I was so close for my 3 year of being clean of cutting. It was TOMORROW.

TW (beginning)

    I got into the bathroom searching through my cabinets for a clean razor that I could take apart. I finally found one after a few minutes and took it apart. I pulled my sleeve up to see my old scars.

     I drag the blade across my skin applying gentle pressure. My scars opened back up on each side of my wrists with three lines. As the blood dropped into the sink my stress and worries went away. I smiled feeling the blood leaving my body.

Along with cutting a few lines on my upper hips again three on each side. So a total of 24 cuts which satisfied me.

   I realized after 3 minutes of bleeding which felt more like 10 minutes, I needed to wrap them so the blood won't go through my hoodie. Luckily we still had left over gauze from when mom helped me get through this last time. I wrapped my wrists with gauze and medical tape along with cleaning the blade. I did the same with the cuts on my hips.

TW (over)

    When leaving the bathroom I saw mom on the bed with Rosie on her lap. Her face was still pink and eye glossy from crying.

" How long were you here" you asked your mother scared, if she heard you going through the cabinets.

" Just 5 minutes baby girl. Also are you okay Rosie said you were in there long" she told you while looking at you with worry.

" I'm fine. It's just that time of month" I tugged a smile to my lips, lying to her. I still didn't like having to have a filter on my mouth with Rosie there.