Little Things - SC

Yes this is inspired by the best boy band ever (One Direction). Out of the 5 boys Harry Styles is the best by default. If you don't know the band or King Harry educate yourself :)
Also I'm using information from interviews so don't get mad at me
TW: fluff, insecurities
Girlfriend!Scarlettxreader
Y/n pov

Scarlett came home from work in a bad mood because nobody would listen to her about her idea for a top secret marvel movie. She just wanted to be left alone.

I did as she wished. I let her do what she wanted while I went to my studio.  I've been a small time music artist. I just finished school 2 years ago for my music audio production, recording arts, Entertainment Business and music business Bachelor degrees.

  All of them were framed by Scarlett and proudly framed in my studio. We've also been dating for 2.5 years almost 3. I met her on set of We bought a Zoo. I was on set just to observe the recording and editing processes.

When Scarlett wasn't on scene she watch the recording process next to me while I took notes on paper. One time on set she was next to me and she started to fidget with her necklace. I asked her if she wanted to listen to my music instead because the sun would reflect off her necklace and into my eyes.

After that day we started to hang out more together. I learned that she was a twin named Hunter, she's left handed, Jewish and she couldn't eat dairy. I watched her go through so many relationships and was always there for her when it ended. Always gave her my opinion on clothes when she asked.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

Like that morning when I woke up and just stared at Scarlett and all her freckles would move with her face as she would wake up asking if I was staring again.

I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

I smile at all the memories of helping her get dresses on or even when she would feel insecure about them when she would ramble. I would tell her that she prefect and I'll love her till death does us apart.

But I'll love them endlessly
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But I do it's you oh it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

I jumped when I felt hands wrap around my neck realizing it was Scarlett, I lean back into her a little bit.
SCARLETT POV

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

The memories of me making Y/n their tea when she was sick or the times she would sleep talk during the night I couldn't sleep, those were times for me to keep.

I know you've never like the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

The times she would get embarrassed by her mom when she did talent shows and I wish that our future kids would get her talent of singing. Even to the days when I would find her getting frustrated with that her favorite jeans couldn't get her ass to fit but eventually she got them on. Hell she looked so good that night we went to party.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

Y/N gets up and starts to slow dance with me. I place my hand on her shoulder.

Y/N POV {next part is Scarlett and you singing together}
And you'll never treat yourself right but darling I don't want you to
If I let you know that I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh
And I've just let all these little things slip out of my mouth
Cause it's you oh it's you they add up to
And I'm in love you and with all these little things
I won't let these little things slip out from my mouth
But if it's true it's you it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you and all your little things

I sit on my piano bench and pull Scarlett down onto my lap. I pull her on her jean loops to pull her closer and rest my head on her chest.

" You remembered our song"

"Of course I did, Happy Pride month my love" Scarlett whispers against my lips.

"Happy Pride month to you too my spider" I close the gap between our lips.

The kiss was gentle, calm and sweet. It wasn't rushed unlike the ones out in public. I catch her by surprise picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. She tries to get off but can't.

" You are so going to pay for that" Scarlett laughed and tried to tickle me before I threw her on our bed.

" I want cuddles first then you can do what ever you want" I said as I got onto the bed and laying on her.

She hummed in agreement and played with my hair. She ran her fingers through it playing with it and doing what she could.

I eventually fell asleep on top of her whispering into her neck " Goodnight Scar, I love you until death does us apart".

She said something but I was already asleep before I could hear her response.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Awww we love soft Scar also HAPPY FUCKING PRIDE MONTH. I love y'all sm for the 13K reads 356 stars. I'm gonna try to post more now that I'm on summer break but I'm also doing summer school to get credits done early and I'm doing this for FFA.
Stay safe my loves!!! Especially if your going to marches!
Words: 1098