The Affiar pt 2- NR

I LITERALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS, I really did I didn't remember to write pt 2 for y'all. Anyways here's pt 2 love y'all :)

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Recap

   Agent Romanoff had helped me with my asthma attack and got me an inhaler from Dr. Banner. She had given me the rest of the day off but I didn't really care, so I went weightlifting.

   I really don't have a life. I've only dated like two girls but they ended because they found someone better. Luckily at the compound they have a track for us to run. It's not really a track it's a map around the compound of how long you want to run.

    I ran about a little over a lap in 3 minutes. I've also been doing cardio more because I think it while help with my asthma. Today is weight day though and I can't skip it.

Time skip to like 2 months later

Natasha filed Maria for divorce because she can't stand that I actually want to work and not stay home with her to fuck. She caught Maria with some other girl from the academy and was her final straw. Multiple times may I add.

Me and Natasha have a platonic relationship. We share food, clothes, rooms, drama and feelings. See the thing is I sorta like Natasha. She's so sweet to me, we cuddled at every time we can. When it's just us at the compound I make us dinner since she can't cook at all. I usually make pasta and chicken.

Natasha comes in with our food from Joe's BBQ. I get Mac N' Cheese and loaded baked potato. Natasha gets a pulled pork sandwich, Mac n cheese, coleslaw and cornbread. We both share their Root Beer. (It's a restaurant in Gilbert Arizona and great restaurant to eat at)

"Hey Natty can I talk to you? Like seriously" I nervously picked at my nails.

She picked up my hands " Of course Малышка" .

" I like you Natasha, and I mean like like" I looked down, starting to get flustered and sweaty hands thing this situation could go two ways.

After what felt like 15 minutes she flashed a smile and picked my head up with her fingers to force me to look at her " Good thing I like like you too".

That night we ended up cuddling in bed watching TV shows and movies. It was one of the best and many nights we ever had before we got married.

We had two kids and had Natasha's biological brother Alex be the donor. It's been 13 almost 14 years since then, we luckily had twin girls. He is still in the kids life these days but they know him as Uncle Alexi. Yelena is the rich cool aunt that everyone loves. She spoils the kids anytime she can get.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Sorry for it being so short I just got done with my FFA trip to a State Leadership Conference and then have camp next week as well. I got to meet a national officer. Also if you EVER get to meet a farmer or an Agricultural producer thank them. Thank them for all the hard work they do for putting food onto your tables, clothes for you to wear. Basically everything that you use in your life is made by them. Right now you would be starving, hot or cold without them. The industry is struggling more than ever worst than ever so please buy locally from them or support them the best you can. Love y'all so much as well and thank you for 16k read and 421 stars :)
Words: 629