The bar -NR

Tw- alcohol 

Also this gonna be really short

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

   Y/N's Pov

   Tonight I'm at the bar to get a break from life. My girlfriend broke up with me for this stupid guy. She told me she was a lesbian but I guess she's bi or just wanted to screw around with girls.

I already have a strong hurricane on the way and already ordered at least 6 rounds of vodka straight. Yeah it's that bad. It was a 5 year relationship and I thought it was going really well.

     Also I was gonna propose to her tomorrow but now I have useless ring at my apartment. Thinking about it now, she was kinda toxic.

  She controlled everything. She controlled what I would eat even though I need more to maintain my weight with working out on top of my jobs.

    I work part time at Disney Land and an office job. The office job is with Tony Stark aka Iron Man. I've managed to create my own suit of armor.

   I only have a suit of armor due to me being a fan of them. I just let it sit in my apartment and never use it, even though it's fully functioning. Also To y wants me to have one if he needs back.

Yes I can fight. I spar with him in his office if he gets bored. Basically anything in the tower I can use. The gym, the kitchen, my own room, the cinema, the bowling alley and the gaming room.

Happy is my best friend at the tower. Even though I'm Tony's assistant, I help Pepper to relieve some stress from paper work, by doing the paperwork. (For y'all dirty people)

For the first time in forever I got to pick what I was going to wear. I was wearing a black tank top with black denim ripped jeans followed with black combat boots.

I got up to dance even though I'm there by myself. It's something my body needed. I'm not the type of person to dance, but I really needed it.

  This is the most fun I've had in the past four years.

Natasha's POV

   The crew decided that we'd go out and drink tonight. I tried to tell them no but Wanda forced me to go. I'm at least thankful for Wanda knowing my style for clubs.

When we walked into the club, we were escorted to Tony's VIP room. We had a couple shots and a few beers. Wanda was a light weight.

   I noticed that Bucky and Steven were getting really close. I know their best friends but I feel like Bucky is pushing me away. It's been two months since we got married.

   Life was amazing before he pushed me away. We were getting approved for a house in the country and we just bought our first car together.

    Steve was also getting handsy with him. That's when I left the VIP room and took my ring off. Was I being aggressive by slamming it down on the table. Yes, Yes I was.

   He didn't bother with it. He started to kiss Steven instead. God was my body filled with anger.

I walked to the dance floor and grabbed a random girl with y/h/c hair. She seemed nice due to the fact she kept dancing with me.

It's also seems like we have the same style. Both of us are wearing combat boots.

The DJ changed the music from pop to slow. The lights changed color and the energy changed. I offered out my hand to the lovely lady and she accepted.

   God I feel like I'm free. She rested her arms around my neck while our foreheads were being touched. My arms on her waist.

   Both of us just slow dancing as one. I felt so free in that moment. Well until Bucky pulled us apart. He tore away from her with his metal arm.

  "Paws off my wife slut" he snarled at the girl.

" I saw no rings on her finger at all buddy. No need to be possessive" she annoyingly said.

  Honestly I mostly found myself staring at her lips and eyes. Until James started to throw punches at her. That's when Steven and T'Challa pulled him off. 

   I was helping the beautiful lady that was attack by James. I took her to MY apartment, due to the fact I can't take her to the compound with James there.

   She had a black eye, a couple cuts and bruises on her face. Her arms are a different story. Knuckles covered with blood and her arms with multiple cuts and bruises. Her knuckles were raw the skin was all tore up.

" It's going to sting a little with me put rubbing alcohol on your cuts" I cooed to the goddess in front of me.

She hissed when I dabbed her cuts with the rubbing alcohol and I could see her arm muscles flex as a reaction.

She mumbled a small thank you after I wrapped her knuckles with gauze and medical tape.

" Chérie I never got your name and I'd like to know the name of the women I've fallen for" I flashed her a smile.

Her cheeks had a covered with a light pink blush. She smiled " I'm Y/N, Mrs. Romanoff."

" Not much a secret am I?" I whispered and ran my hands through her hair.

" Not really" in her naturally low voice as I straddled her lap.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I kinda lost motivation for this part so ima leave it here also thank you for 1k view and over 49 votes

Guten Morgen oder Guten Tag to where ever you live :)

Word count: 974