Zoom Call- SC

request by @sneha_goel

Also her children do not exist in this due to the plot of the story.

Tw- brat reader things like that

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Y/N's POV

So it Tuesday and I have a morning class. I was so stupid to request morning hours, but I get to make my girlfriend dinner every night. I am a sophomore in college and my major is Education with a minor in Agriculture. I want to be an Agricultural teacher.

Everyone in high school and now college said that I should be a teacher. For two reasons, the first one is how I teach them things if they are stuck and how my personality is. Everyone is like you have a teacher personality.

Should I also mention it's online due to a virus called COVID. At my college at least two of the dorms got COVID. So everyone that wasn't in those dorms were sent home for the remainder of the year while we worked online.

    I enjoy it very much because I get to have Scarlett and our dog. Scarlett usually bring me breakfast during the class. Our dog, Doser sleeps on the bed during my classes. Yes we named him Doser because he broke our screen door down three times.

Sitting down in my chair and opening my computer to see if I need to move anything. Luckily for me I didn't need to. I had my notebook out with a pencil. Fun fact me and Scarlett are both left handed! I have my iced coffee that I just brewed with some oat milk.

My class starts in 13 minutes. I won't lie I hated this class due to it being to easy.

    " Hey Babe my class starts in 13 minutes and Doser is on our bed like usual!" I yelled to her.

   She was downstairs reading a book. I can bet she had her glasses on. She's so cute in her glasses and I just fall in love with her all over again. Not that I do everyday but when she wears her glasses, my just can't take it. Scarlett is honestly the most perfect human.

    I mean she does have her moments with her anxiety and stress. Which I completely understand and I will make her dinner with make her a bath. That consists of candle lights, a bath bomb, a glass or bottle of wine at her disposal, a book if she wants to read and relaxing music in the background. Her favorite scent is Balsam & Cedar from Yankee Candles but when it's really bad it's lavender.

    "Okay! Enjoy your class sweets" she yelled back. I won't lie it sounded like she was planning something. She was just probably at an interesting part of her book.

     I joined the call for the lecture. Currently we are working on trying to get a local farmer to lend their knowledge of livestock. Not that we have worked with livestock before but to see how many people they know. I've been to Nationals all four year of my high school career.

First year was Livestock judging, second was Meats evaluation, third was Dairy judging and senior year was Equine Evaluation.

He was giving us local farmers for those who lived in state. Sadly I don't live in state with my college. I live in New York with Scarlett in our condo. Also living in New York doesn't help with my case. I keep trying to convince Scarlett to live in Arizona.

I was taking notes from the lecture when Scarlett came in. I thought she came in to shower or bringing me breakfast. I usually eat what she eats and it makes it easier with her diet, she can change it as she pleases as well.

Scarlett came and sat on my lap but her hands were on my hips. Her head was in my neck I could feel her softly breathing on my neck.

I whispered " Hey babe are you okay?"

She didn't respond and placed her lips on my neck. Her soft plump lips were creating hickeys on my neck. She used her hand to move the hair from my neck to move farther behind my neck. I knew what she was doing.

" Babe. We can't right now I'm in class." I husked.

"No your not. Your at home" she whispered across my neck.

She was now nipping at my skin and running her tongue over where she bit. I was struggling to stay quiet and my face was red. My microphone was still unmuted so they could hear everything that was going on.

"Ms. L/N. Are we interrupting something?" My professor asked.

" N-" I was going to say before I got cut off.

" Yes, yes you are. It's Mrs. Johansson not Ms. L/N" Scarlett said with a snap and shut my computer.

"SCARLETT!" I said with a whine.

" That's not my name, say it again correctly" she looked at me with dark eyes.

I decided to be a brat today. " Scarlett Ingrid Johansson." I said with a bratty tone.

" Being a bad girl? I guess you will have to beg for what you want then. I when I get back from the closet I expect you to be stripped of clothes and laying on the bed like a good girl" she demanded.

She got off me and went to closet to get something. I knew what it was because it was my favorite but today I'm a little kinky. So I'll disobey Scarlett on stripping all the way. I took off my top so I was in my bra. Today I was wearing Scarlett's favorite bra, I don't know why she likes it so much. It's just a simple black bra, not lace or a push up bra just a solid black bra with no designs on it at all.

   She came back to find me on the bed half dressed. She walked to the bed with a passion. I could tell that she was mad because I didn't obey.

    " Do you not want to walk tomorrow?" She growled she slammed the box on the night stand.

   " Do I Scarlett? Do I really want to walk tomorrow?"

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Okay I'm still not comfortable writing smut sorry y'all

Word count- 1080