Starks - NR

This is short but inspired by the lovely Kesha and I could come up with a title so it's the best I could do  also everything is all over the place
Tw- alcohol
Romanoff is 22 in this
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Natasha's POV

" cause when I leave for the night I ain't coming back" Y/N yelled while walking out the door.

Definitely Tony's kid. Don't get me wrong she acts a lot like Tony but she has some Pepper in her. Like she has her mothers eyes, her allergy to strawberries and being a people pleaser.

Y/N is more like Tony though she'll brush her teeth with a bottle of Jack, party hard especially at her father parties. She's always the life of the party. Leaving the compound at 3 pm and not coming home till sun light.

Yeah she parties really hard. It's kinda hard to tell Y/N that I like her because she's always out.

I pray for Pepper for having to deal with two Tony's. At least Y/n has better style and knows what in and out.

Y/n's pov

    My dad was always pissed at me for being out and partying instead of studying and getting into MIT or Oxford. My mother just wanted me to be happy due to me only being 16 and being done with school. My father taught me, they thought it was better for me. Not being sent to a public school where I'd be exposed to people doing drugs or drinking. Even a private school with the kids that get restaurants for food or having to wear a dress code.

   It's was better for me in fact cause I was only 12 when I started high school education. I didn't have many friends growing up due to being homeschooled but so met kids through my fathers business aka Stark Industries.

Anyways today I'm taking Wanda with my to party. We first stop to get our pedicures on our toes. I make my own money from my father's company and my side job as a hostess. I got my own apartment, car and mini business.

Wanda is going to wear a beautiful black velvet dress that supported by spaghetti straps and matching heels. I'm wearing black slacks, black heels and a white dress shirt. I did Wanda's makeup while she did mine.

We pulled up to the party blasting music until I turned it off. We walked in like we owned the place, honestly I could buy this place just with words.

" DJ TURN IT UP" I yelled over the music and the show DJ turned it up louder.

We partied so hard. Confetti poppers were pops, balloons were everywhere, smoke machines. The place reeked with the stench of alcohol. I've only had like 2 shots of tequila, a Bloody Mary, 4 shots of whiskey and maybe 3 or 4 Coors beers. To be honest this was a good party for it being very up scaled.

I like to party and have fun so...

Everything stopped when she walked in.

Nats pov

    I decided to go out to a party and not be a boring person unlike icicle pants and James. I was wearing a red dress that was sleeveless and strapless. Also being wearing matching red heels that we're at least a year old. A deep red lipstick covered my natural lip color along with black smokey eyes.

    Heads turned my way. The men were already drooling over me— sadly. I scanned the room looking for Y/N. Don't ask how I knew she was going to be here, I just have my ways. I failed to find her so I headed to the bar ordering a beer. I only drink wine on missions due to it being able to stain easily and I don't own the dress.

   Men came up behind me asking if they could buy me a drink or if I wanted to go back to their place. The only place I wanted to go was Y/n's.

    I felt a pair of hands slip across my hips and hot breath running from my ears to my neck sending chills through my spine.

" What are you doing here Romanoff?" Y/n husked into my ear and nibbled on my ear gentle.

I turned around " You know just to have fun. The compound is kinda boring. Nobody but you wants to party and have a fun time" I smiled at her while my face was a little flustered.

" Let's go party then shall we? Also don't worry about Maximoff she already has her man tonight" she asked spinning me.

" Alright hotshot" I laughed.

  That was the most amazing night. Better then the night when I first met Y/N.

   The music cut and everything stopped. People were running out of the building or trying to hide. I on the other hand got lost trying to go out the front. I felt Y/N's grip against my wrist trying to take me with her and of course I went with her.

    We hid behind a book self in a secret room. It was a small room though it was used for storage I believe. I kept laughing into her shoulder because I've never done this before and she keeps on trying to shush me. I've never hidden from the police after all they were the ones scared of me.

   I could tell she was getting fed up though. She took my wrists, pinned the above my head to the point I could barely stay on my toes.

    She pressed her body to me saying " I'd shut up if I were you."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Ima leave this here... I'm not proud of myself
Word count -981