Fuck you cheater- SC

Please bare with me I have no idea how fluent toddlers are today with talking. I know when I was four I could talk in full sentences. Also sorry for the cringe a lot of my chapters end with deaths soo

Also please don't yell at me for this chapter and it won't end up with fluff.

Warnings-  mention of sexual noises, angst, fluff, death, cringe
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Y/N's POV

  I'm driving home from work to see my lovely girlfriend of 3 years and her daughter Rose. I'm about 5 minutes away from we live. I got Rose and Scarlett different surprises.

     The young four year old got a new stuff animal and a toy from me. While I got my girlfriend a necklace with my initials and a beautiful engagement ring. It was a Tiffany & Co. engagement ring to be exact. The necklace has an emerald gemstone in it because green is her favorite color. I may have also made a little scrapbook of us over the 3 years. I just hope it was the one we were looking at because it took almost 12 of my paychecks.

   I open the gate to Scarlett's house, that she thankfully letting me live in. I would park in the driveway next to Scarlett's car, but there was a car there already. I know that Scarlett got Rose a babysitter and I assumed that it was their car.

   I see Rose run out of her mothers house and to my car. She knocks on the door asking if she can come in. So I slide over and open the door for Rose to get in.

    "Hey baby girl how are you today?" I pick her up and place her on my lap.

    "I'm good mama" she giggled and hugged me.

That was the second time she called me 'mama'. My heart fluttered from her words.

   " I need you to do two things alright baby? But can you keep a secret?" I whispered to Rose.

  " Yes I can" the toddler whispered-yelled.

" First how would you feel if I could be your official mama?" I tried to keep her entertained.

" But aren't you already my mama?" she titled her head confused.

" To you sweetie I am. But I want to marry your other mama." I told the little girl pulling out the engagement ring I bought for Scarlett. "You think she'll like it?"

I saw Roses' eye sparkle at the ring and how beautiful it was. She cuddled into my chest saying " If I love it, then mommy is going to love it."

" I have a surprise for you as well Rosie" I to cooed into her ear.

   Rosie jumped out of the car and standing one the driveway, waiting for her surprise. I reached into the back seat for the stuffed animal and the toy. I placed them both in Rose's arms. She squealed in excitement.

   " My flower where's your momma?" I requested from the young child.

  " She's in the bedroom, but I think she's hurt causes she screaming" the child answered innocently.

  I urgently grabbed the bag that contained flowers, the engagement ring, necklace and a photo album. Along with my keys, wallet and shut the car door behind me.

   Me running inside with a distracted Rosie behind me walking. I toss everything onto the kitchen counter, then running up the stairs nearly tripping twice.  The farther up I got up the stairs the louder the screaming got. So I ran up faster.

  I burst through the door yelling " Scar? Are you ok?" 

     Scarlett and someone that looked familiar jumped apart, both rushing to cover themselves. While I stand in the doorway of  her bedroom.