When they fight- SC

PART TWO

Posting earlier then usual because I have stuff to do on the weekend.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Recap Y/N POV

    Mom has a great team, I only know this because she's an actor and a lot of stuff happens. First she was talking to the lawyer about a divorce and then a restraining orders against my father. I shouldnt be eavesdropping.

Anyways to me it sounds like that mom is divorcing dad and putting a restraining order against him for me and her. She also put in the divorce that she gets rights over me and Rose.

TIME SKIP (end of trail at court house)

   Judge is now presenting who gets custody of me and Rose. I mean as long Rose goes to mom she's safe, otherwise I don't care if I go to dad but I really want my mom to have custody of me.

    " Scarlett Johansson gets the custody of Rose & Y/N Johansson. Ms. Johansson can let the father see them with her supervision aside of a social worker." The judge said and I started to cry happy tears knowing mom had full control.

I could go to any college I wanted or even go into an industry. Rosie could grow up in a safe house and no need to worry about dad pressuring her to do anything HE wanted.

The three of us left the courthouse being safe. On the other hand my father was put in jail for child abuse and abuse for 8 years.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Hey y'all sorry for a short part 2. I've been busy with school, my goat and chores that need to get done. I'm next month I'm also going to California Adventure with family. (even tho I don't want to go also I hate Disney still at the moment for what they did even tho it's been a while) Also if y'all want to add me on sc my user is sammie.en