Broken lovers - NR

I'm back!!!!
Pronouns: She/they
Nat!bottom implied also just trust the process :)

Natasha POV

  Today we have multiple missions. Some of them required to use the Quantium realm, which me and Y/n had. Due to both of us having the skill set needed for the mission. Tony and Y/n had made everyone new suits cause all of our old suits had gotten destroyed.

(Next part is Nat saying thing she likes abt you)
   I won't lie Y/n pretty hot and she has me on my knees begging. But I'm the Black Widow who doesn't beg and is all straight faced. Let me tell you her back muscles has me dying they would look pretty hot with red scratch marks all over it. Don't ask from who.

   Honestly my last dream with them was a date on the beach. It was cute she was wearing a light cover up, white sports bra and light blue jeans. Short hair flowing with the wind and the sun hitting so perfectly. I was pretty obsessed but not to the point I would make a shrine.

Y/n was smart like their father. Both went to MIT and graduated at the top of their class. Works and develops technology with each other for the Avengers. Unlike Tony, Y/n works with the Wakandians to improve their tech as well.

   She likes to donate money to orphanages, public schools and small businesses to help improve their conditions. While their at the orphanage she spends time with the children. Sometimes she takes them out shopping for anything they want. They are so sweet to the teenagers especially due to nobody wanting to adopt them. They would adopt them but she's not willing to put the risk of her dying and them falling apart.

   She helps the trainees with paper work or how to deal with Nick. Even with the Avengers due to our temperaments. Or Maria who can be really scary at times.

{CURRENT}

Y/n's pov

    Today we got missions in the quantum realm. Which it isn't to bad, but I'm with brat. By the brat I mean Natasha or Natalia if you will. Natalia got fussy when she wouldn't get her way every month. Most people couldn't tell besides if you knew Natalia really well.

   Her previous relationship fell apart cause of how bratty she would be. Natalia and Maria had a little thing but Maria broke it up because Natalia was being stuck up, arrogant and disrespectful like always.

  She's also been avoiding me recently which is kinda nice not having her on my back all the time for not doing mission reports or little details on suits and weapons. To be fair I do miss it a little bit but I'm feel relieved of stress.

  I've been able to get my work done on my own time and get my mission reports to Fury. I've been working on new nanotech suits for the entire team. Sure, my father has decent nanotech, but I can make the designs better.

  My father suit was decent but I added better texture to it and color. I deepened the red to a maroon and made the gold more metallic than it already is.

   Captain Sam Wilson's suit was cool but he needed quite a few upgrades to keep him safe. His new suit is obviously nanotech with red white and blue. He kinda help with the design by still respecting Steven with his two stripes. Now instead of the suit shoulders being white their a Wine red along with a Deep Sea blue instead of the eye killing blue. Of course the white turned into pearl white. I installed a suit heater/chiller, a back up parachute, Friday and a full functional music playlist that he can control from his phone for when he kicks ass.

   Everyone else got just a new color improvement and heaters/chillers and new accessories depending on who's it was. I was happy I didn't have to get measurements from everyone and that nano just adjusts to the body shape. 

   "KIDDO!" I he.ar my father tell in my ears as I pause the music playing in my headphones and taking them out.

  " Sorry Dad I can't hear you when I'm listening to music" my tone laces with guilt.

  "It's okay kid. I should've just tapped your shoulder or flash the lights. It's my fault not yours" dad reassured me.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
IM PROMISE IM GOING TO DO A PART TWO TO THIS 
Word count: 768