~32~

"Oh Sehun, get over her!" Junmyeon said, shaking his head at the boy who took his anger out on everyone else. Sehun sighed at him, slumping in his chair while playing with his food. "She hurt you the most."

"Hyung, she was also the one I loved the most. She was my first love. Don't tell me anything right now." Sehun defended.

"You know what you need?" Yifan said, biting his apple. "A new girl. A rebound for now."

Sehun raised a brow, "I don't like anyone here." He glanced around, noticing all the girls staring their way and shyly turning away with their little giggles. He shook his head and turned away. They were all the same.

"Doesn't matter," Baekhyun shrugged, joining the conversation with an interest. They turned to him. "You don't need to date her. Just hit it and dip."

Sehun stared at him with a brow raised, he was disgusted. "I don't do that anymore."

"Well you need to start again," Jongin suddenly joined in, taking a seat next to him with his tray of food. "You've been acting like a little bitch since that girl left."

"Jongin." Kyungsoo shook his head. "Don't push it guys. He's not ready yet."

"I'm not a littke bitch though." Sehun rolled his eyes, taking a bite of his food.

"Oh come on, think of it as a ittle game." Jongin added with a smirk.

Sehun didn't like to be challenged. "I can pull any girl I want and you know that Kim Jongin."

"Really?" Jongin raised a brow in amusement. "Can you have a fling with her and nothing more?"

"Of course." Sehun lowly said. The rest of the boys simply listened to the two best friends, interested in their bets.

"But I don't think you can." Jongin retaliated. "You're a bitch when it comes to that."

Sehun scoffed with a smirk, "Is that a bet?"

"Eo." Jongin smirked. "I bet you $100 that you can't mess with 3 girls at the same time just for your own pleasures, no strings attached."

"Rules?"

"There is none." Jongin shrugged, "You can't fall in love. Just get in her pants and ghost her. Since you're not a bitch."

"Okay. Bet." Sehun took on the challenge, looking around for the girl he would "use". "You choose the girls."

Still with a smirk, Jongin stood up and looked around for the perfect girls. He saw two of them at different tables. "One, Kim Sejeong. Two, Oh Hayoung. And three..." His voice trailed off as he looked deeper into the crowds of students. That's when she walked in the canteen with her friends, chuckling about something from across the room. Jongin chuckled to himself, knowing it was gonna be a big challenge & he automatically won the bet. "There. " He nudged over the room with his head.

The boys turned their heads towards the girl and saw the untouchable, pure, and goodie-too-shoes class president, Bae Suji. No one ever touched her. Only admired her from afar and envied by most.