A/N: 14/10/19

Hello everyone, this is not an update but a short and final letter to my strong girl, Choi Jinri.

My heart truly, truly breaks for Jinri. When I read the news, I couldn't believe it. I want to believe it is a nightmare when really, it is a reality I have to learn to accept.

"It was reported that Choi Jinri, aka Sulli was found dead in her apartment around 4:30 pm KST, in Seongnam."

Cause of death was a suicide.

These exact words, are words that I never thought I'd ever experience reading again. Feeling the same empty feeling from before; the same pit in my stomach & going numb; my seized heart.

It hurts my heart knowing it was suicide, once again. Due to mental illness that is a major issue in South Korea. We're going through the same thing as in December 18, 2017. {R.i.p kjh}

Choi Jinri, thank you for allowing me to experience the second generation with you. I'm sorry for everything that came your way; the public harassment, the hate, the cyber bullying.. I'm truly sorry you had to go through such a hard time by yourself, especially since debut. I'm sorry you reached out for help, for a way out of the darkness but didn't receive anything. I truly hate everyone who has pushed you away & am trying so hard to cope with it myself.

You didn't deserve anything but love, support, and especially happiness. I'm sorry that such a beautiful & lively soul was pushed to the edge & taken from this world.
Though I have many regrets & apologies, I'm truly proud of everything you believed in & spoke for. I'm proud of how long and hard you fought for yourself & with yourself. You were strong, but now you're an angel soaring in the sky with the rest of the blessed angels.

The world didn't deserve you, but I know you will continue watching over everyone; smiling that beautiful smile you always had :'). You will finally be happy & alive.

Though I'm devastated, I'm thankful you are away from all the pain & suffrage. You're free & soaring high like the angel you always were. Your legacy will continue. Always.

My deep condolences to your family, your members, your fans...

You did well babygirl. You fought well & I love you for that. For everything.

May you finally Rest In Peace my angel. 💗

- blm.
please keep an eye out for kim taeyeon, choi minho, and lee jieun. these three will have it the hardest as choi jinri was really close to them. keep an eye out for everyone & be kind. please.

to my loved ones that i have lost this passed year, Gee and Buggie, i hope y'all are happy up there. Im sorry, I'm still coping baby boys. but stay up, god has just gained another angel.