~ 36.2 ~

As the night was coming to an end, they noticed more people leaving. Suji was so smashed, she couldn't even walk on her own. All the girls were.

Sehun was watching over her the whole night; making sure she was okay from afar. And she was, for the most part. What he missed was when Suji slipped away from the crowd.

Suji stumbled around the house. Looking for her man. She really just wanted to be with him, no matter the overthinking thoughts, she wanted his presence since he was the only one she trusted. Who cares what he says. "Oh Sehun.."

She muttered, going around as she looked for him. As she stumbled around, she opened the door to an unknown room and suddenly, slipped down the wall. Leaning her head against something. Her eyes slowly closing as the pounding music was echoing out of her ears.

Looking back for her, Sehun scanned the crowd of people. None of them were her. That's when he panicked because she was no where in sight, "Suji..." He went around his friends, looking everywhere around the house. Downstairs, upstairs, bathrooms, outside. But she was no where in sight. Huffing and puffing, he called her multiple times but it went straight to voicemail. Where was she?!

He called his friends to look for the girl. That's what they all did. Scanning the house. His mind was set on her. He didn't care about anyone else.

That's when, he realized something. Sehun rushed to the hallway in front of the door that he never checked. He opened it slowly, hoping she'd be there. And when it was wide open, Sehun saw her sleeping against the washer in the corner so comfortable. He let out a breath of relief, cursing her silently for making him go crazy.

Found her. He quickly texted his friends group chat before kneeling before her. Watching her peacefully sleep as he wiped the hairs out of her face.

He saw her face crinkle as she tried to get away from the hand. He heard her mumble something with the mention of his name. "Eh?"

"Oh Sehun..." She mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

Heading this, his heart settled. He softly smiled at her. Grateful and feeling sorry he let her out of his sight. God, he loved her. "I'm here.." He whispered.

Hearing this, she slowly tried to open her eyes. There he was, kneeling in front of her. Eyes full of love and concern. "Oh.. annyeong.." She cutely greeted with a smile. "I was looking for you..."

He sighed, staring at her blushed face. "What are you doing here Suji?" He flatly asked, trying to cover his concern and relief wit his tone. She groggily looked at him, her eyes clouding with a pool of tears.

"Look." She softly said, pointing to her knee where there was a fresh scratch of blood. Glancing at it, his eyebrows furrowed a bit in worry. "I'm hurt.." But he couldn't say anything. His mind wouldn't allow him to.

"Look." He glanced at the spot she was pointing at; it was her chest. Her heart. "This hurts too." He swallowed the lump in his throat. This was him trying to push her away.

With her being drunk and having teary eyes, didn't help settle his heart either. He felt the most sorry. After staring at him for a reaction, Suji scoffed a bit with a bitter smile. "You don't care anymore..." She muttered, her tears drying on her face.

Not being able to say anything, he took a good look at her. She was wasted. Her dress was slipping. So with that, he took his hoodie off and slipped it over her body. And she just let him be.