A/N; THANK YOU MISS A

This year is really a year full of sadness. I know that these Authors notes have been put out a lot recently and you maybe annoyed that I'm posting these and updating you all on stuff that you may have already knew about, and I'm sorry if they're annoying. But you can skip these chapters that have the title 'A/N-//'. These are just what I like to say and how I feel. :)

Well December 26, 2017 was the day JYP Entertainment finally confirmed Miss A's disbandment.

At first I was truly saddened by this because they're my ultimate girl group and no doubt that they deserved better, but we all saw this coming. They've been on hiatus for almost 2 years almost 3 years now and JYPE wasn't giving us any clues nor hints about a comeback for them.

Since it was only Fei and Suzy in JYP from Miss A, Of course they couldn't comeback as a duo. They're 'MISS A' not Fei and Suzy.

But I love them so much. Please continue to support the members individually and look forward to their future projects!

Suzy's having a comeback in January next year. Not even a month away! :)

Jia came out with a new song featuring Wang Jackson from Got7! I believe it's called 'Mood'. It's really good tbh.

Min was in a musical earlier this year but she's really low key rn. She just left JYP Entertainment this year but that's all the news I have of her rn.

Fei is busy doing things in China so please support her projects as well!

Please support and love my favorite girls! Thank you.

I'LL BE POSTING MY CHAPTERS OUT FOR SURE! I have a lot of my drafted chapters that haven't been published because they need to be a bit reviewed and detailed so please look forward to that!

Xoxo, Bridget.