~ 12 ~

Staring at his ceiling, feeling nervous and a little bit scared to meet her again made his heart clench. Why'd she come back?

Nervous, because Suji already met her in a way he never thought off because it just didn't seem that possible unless it was coincidentally. Which it was.
He felt scared because how would Suji react after knowing the truth that he's never told her before? Would he still be shaken up by her when he's deeply in love with Suji?

He groaned in frustration at the bothersome thoughts that were popping in his head. He ran his hand over his face and took a deep breath. No matter what he did, tossed and turned in his bed trying to get comfortable, he couldn't help but fear over the fact that Suji met her. Recalling back to his phone call with her earlier made him clutch his pillow tightly.

"Hello?"

"Yah Bae Suji. Why aren't you answering my texts or calls? Isn't that why you have a phone?" He heard her chuckle over the phone causing him to roll his eyes. He was seriously annoyed.

"Ooo Oh Sehun. Did you miss-"

"Yes." She laughed at his annoyed yet stern tone. She was really getting on his nerves. They didn't really see each other much because she was busy with class president stuff but he was just chilling.

"Okay Okay." A playful smile evident on her lips. "Is my baby alright~" Sehun softly sighed as he ran his hand through his messy hair and closed his eyes. Even though she was cooing at him and playfully teasing him, her voice was enough to calm his annoyance.

There was silence as Suji only heard his calm breaths. She felt a bit worried as he wasn't saying anything to her. So she figured there'd be two possibilities over the silence. One; He's tired and already fell asleep. Two; He's just deep in thought.

"Sehun-ah?" Suji's worried tone filled in his ears as he was on the urge of falling asleep. "Whats wrong?.. Are you okay?" He hummed in response as he shook his head to wake himself up. Taking a pause, she sighed softly.

"Go to sleep if you're tired." He heard her say. He shook his head even if she couldn't see him with a yawn. "No.." She heard him yawn again. "What'd you do today?" He asked still with his eyes closed. He didn't want to end their conversation even when he was tired. He wanted to hear about her day, an excuse just for him to listen to her voice especially.

"Mm... I went to the mall with the girls and you know we got some food, we bought clothes.. Oh! There was this one nice top that would've went well with a pair of high waisted pants but I couldn't get it because you wouldn't believe the price on that piece of fabric.." Unknowingly, there was a soft smile lingering on Sehun's lips as he listened to his girlfriend being excited over clothes.

He finally let out a laugh as he listened to her exaggerate about the mall fight she saw between these two, in her words ahjumma's, until the security had to come stop it.

"Sounds like you've had quite a busy day." He playfully spoke as she finished with a huff. She nodded even if he couldn't see her. "Mm.. but it wasn't all that bad I guess." A small smile appearing on her face as she played with the fringe on her pillow.

"Well I bumped into this one girl and she was lost you see..so I helped her to the food court and you wouldn't guess who she was meeting."

Sehun grew curious at the time of Suji's voice. It was a mixture of 'disbelief' and 'shock'.

"Who?"

"She was meeting Jaebum." Sehun grew surprised at the fact that Jaebum was with a girl. But then again, that's better than Jaebum always sticking to his girlfriend like glue.

He heard Suji sigh happily. He figured she was smiling. "But really Sehun-ah, you should have seen her because she was really pretty. A little tall and slim and her skin was sooo nice~" Laying on his bed, Sehun sighed silently as he listened to his girlfriend 'be all mushy' about someone else. He really found it amazing that Suji was praising this girl, whom she just met; yet she didn't even show him as much love as she did with her, this mysterious girl.

"Suji, I'm still your boyfriend remember?"

"Well Of course." She answered immediately before continuing. "But if you saw her, you'd know why I'm like this."

"Good because I kind of forgot that I'm your boyfriend and not this other person." He rolled his eyes when he heard her chuckle at him.

"Well my baby, I believe that you're gonna meet her at school." His heart literally warmed whenever Suji showed him affection. He cleared his throat as he felt his cheek burn a bit.

"My question is do you even know her name? Like you've been talking about her as if she's some type of goddess."

"Oh? I never told you her name yet.." He heard her mumble surprised. "Well.. it's actually very pretty. Her name is Naeun." Sehun frowned as he froze. Did he hear right?

"Son Naeun."

Sehun's breath got caught in his throat as he widened his eyes at the Well-Known name. One that used to make his heart pound. One that he used to love. One that he used to want to say, but now can't even let it out.

Once those words slipped out of her mouth, a million thoughts came rushing and a million scenes replayed in the back of his mind. He clenched his fist not knowing it was now turning white. For a moment, he didn't nor could he hear Suji talking or calling him.

"OH SEHUN!" He quickly recovered as he quickly unclenched his fist. He took a deep shuddering breath causing Suji to furrow. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He took deep breaths trying to calm his pounding heart.

"Y-yeah." He choked out as he gulped and licked his dried lips, hoping Suji wouldn't notice. "It's getting late." He heard Suji softly yawn. "I'll call you tomorrow hm..you need to get some rest because I know you're very tired."

"Yeah... I-i guess I need some sleep.." He lied. He knew he wasn't going to sleep, he was gonna be kept up all night with bothersome thoughts and questions.

"Mm sleep well my baby. I love you. Good night." Suji softly spoke before he heard the line cut. He pulled the phone away from his ear and swiftly threw it on his desk abruptly. He chuckled bitterly to himself.

"Son Naeun."

Whatever it was. He was ready to face her again. He'd make sure to show her that he's done fine without her. That he's got an amazing girl that would never leave him. That he wasn't no more heart broken.

A/N; Thank you for everything and happy holidays! I'll be sure to come out with a better story next year!

P.S. This was updated a few days ago, just never published yet. Still mourning and hurting. Stay strong everybody.