~ 8 ~

Wednesday
"Suji!" Sehun called out when he saw Suji walking out of the library.

Suji turned around quickly and saw her boyfriend jogging towards her. He smiled at her as he got near her.

She smiled softly at him as she held her binder in her hands.

"Annyeong." Suji greeted as he was next to her. He suddenly drapped his arm around her shoulders as he guided them down the hallway-full of students of envy.

"Did you have fun with the boys yesterday?" Suji asked as she avoided his eyes but merely started a conversation. She felt him shrug.

"It was the same as all the other times." Sehun answered as he smiled slightly. He glanced at her and noticed she was avoiding his eyes and kept quiet.

"What? Did something happen?" He suddenly asked in a worried but stern tone. Suji quickly turned to him surprised and shook her head with a nervous laugh.

"A-ani! I was just asking." She quickly assured as she smiled at him quickly.

He stared at her for a while before nodding his head slowly and turned to to face the front. They slowly walked as Suji was stuck in her silence.

"Did you have fun with the gorillas yesterday?" Sehun merely asked as he chuckled at himself. Suji rolled her eyes at him and shrugged.

"Yeah... no it was fun.." Suji quietly said as she forced a smile to the ground. She wasn't lying. Everything that happened before her one of her best friends basically called her an 'easy hoe' but in a longer sentence, was fun for her. He glanced at her, for sure thinking something was off with her.

Suji thought for a while. She shrugged off the thought of Sulli and focused on her current goal. She was gonna tell him about hanging out with Jaebum.

"Kendeu..." Suji started off. Sehun turned to her questioningly. Her voice trailed off for a moment before she cleared her throat.

"I... Uhm... actually I got as-" She didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Oh Sehun!" They slowly stopped walking and turned to the loud booming voice behind them. It was the P.E teacher, Mr. Kim. The man was stomping towards Sehun and Suji as Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes at the sight of Mr. Kim getting closer. Sehun slowly took his arm off around Suji and coolly slipped them into his pockets with a cold stare towards Mr. Kim.

He knew he was gonna get scolded for simply having skin-ship with his girlfriend. It's not cause it was inappropriate or anything cause literally all the couples at the school did it too, but it's just Mr. Kim liked to tease Sehun and get him in trouble cause Sehun didn't do anything in PE besides sleep or skip. So you could say that Mr. Kim disliked Sehun.

Suji stood there dumbfounded. Just at the moments she was gonna tell him, someone always had to interrupt them. Once reached, Suji bowed towards the teacher nicely as Sehun just stood there quietly.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Oh Sehun. This is the fifth detention slip this week and it's only Wednesday." Mr. Kim shook his head in disapproval as he took out his sheets of detention slips. Sehun scoffed quietly and glared at Mr. Kim.

He ripped off the slip after writing a few stuff and stared at Sehun dead in the eyes as Sehun took it from his hands annoyingly. Suji just watched them silently, she knew Mr. Kim hated Sehun, but what did he do this time?