~ 15 ~

Suji strolled through the halls, towards the library as she hugged her binder in her arms. She quietly yawned in her hand as tiredness was getting to her.

Searching for a seat in the library, her eyes landed on the quiet girl flipping through her pages in the book in front of her then writing down notes in her notebook. Suji smiled to herself before making her way toward her.

"Can I sit here?" Suji whispered in front of the seat, causing Naeun to become startled by the sudden presence, but Suji mirrored Naeun's welcoming grin before she quietly sat in the seat in in front of the girl.

Suji quietly laid her binder down and started getting out her class assignments that were due the next day. She was pretty busy with class president meetings, so she tended to finish her homework beforehand. But much to her dismay, it took a lot of her time and efforts.

But somehow Suji's mind didn't seem to focus on her work in front of her, but mostly she occasionally glanced at the studious girl in front of her. She had the sudden urge to apologize to Naeun ever since that day of Kim Jongin's rudeness. She knew that he wouldn't apologize; his ego was too big.

Suddenly the teacher caught her attention as well as the rest of the students studying in the library. "I'll be right back. I better not hear any noise when I get back." She said in a threatening voice that caused goosebumps to run down Suji's back.

But soon she left after pushing her round glasses on her face. Suji glanced at her leave before she turned back to Naeun, whom was staring at the librarian leave before gazing back at her.

"Uh.." Suji started awkwardly. She didn't know how to start it to be honestly. "What class are you working on?" Suji facepalmed herself as those words left her lips. Naeun chuckled softly before quietly answering. "I had homework for math last night but I was a little bit busy, so I'm trying to get it done right now."

Suji nodded. Suddenly an idea popped in her head. One that made Naeun's heart sink a bit. "Is it difficult?" Suji suddenly asked with a wide smile. Her voice got a little bit louder, which Naeun quickly shushed her as she noticed some students glance at Suji.

Suji apologized quietly before turning back to Naeun with the same grin. "If it is, I can ask Sehun to help you!" She added excitedly. Naeun forced a smile. "Is he good at math?"

Suji nodded with a proud smile, one that made Naeun sadly smile at. "He doesn't like school, but he's really good at math so he helps me sometimes."

Of course, Naeun knew Sehun was good at math. He helped her just as much as he helped Suji. She just couldn't say it out loud.

"Ahh.. it's fine actually. If I need help I would just ask Jaebum." Naeun answered with a reassuring smile. Suji merely nodded again with a smile.

"If you do need any help on anything, I'm always here." Suji sheepishly added with a beautiful grin that Naeun couldn't help but admire. Naeun's heart warmed up, once again for this girl she met not even a month ago. It really was no wonder why Sehun fell for this girl.

There was a silence that lingered in the air as Suji held in her breath. Naeun was quietly sitting in front of her roaming her eyes through her papers with a soft-glassy glint.

Suji took a quiet breath as she turned to gaze at Naeun, focusing on her reaction. "You know..." Naeun looked up at her questionably. Come on Bae Suji. Just say it.

She gulped, a bit nervously. "I-I want to apologize for the other time you met the boys. They aren't exactly the best to open up, but I swear they are the best people on the planet after a while." Naeun stared at Suji as she talked. Her smile was soft and pleasant, which told Naeun that the younger girl truly enjoyed their company.