-35-

That same night, around 11, Suji was in her bed, thinking about everything that happened earlier. Where it all went wrong.

She stared at the ceiling, not being able to sleep. She was tired but she couldn't have just fallen asleep when she missed her boyfriend the most. She didn't know she'd be alone the first night she got back. Why didn't you just tell him Bae Suji.?

As she laid in her bed for a long while, she heard her phone ring. Quickly, she turned over and grabbed it from the bedside. My man <3

She quickly answered, sitting up as her heart was racing. "Hey.."

"Bae Suji, my girlfriend... My beautiful girlfriend.."

Her brows furrowed at the tone of his voice. It was a little slurry and he was talking slow but pacey. "Are you drunk.?"

"Nooo."

"But you're drinking.?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. It's been a while since she's last seen and heard him drunk; he only does it occasionally when it's bad.

"Just a little." She heard him answer. Liar. It took him a lot to get drunk.

"Are you okay?" She sincerely asked him, rubbing her eyes. She heard him hum in response.

"Yes. No.." She heard him slightly chuckle a little.

"Where are you?"

"Jongin's.." She quietly sighed in relief. At least he was somewhere safe.

"Good.."

She heard silence on the line for a few moments. "Suji, do you trust me?"

Back onto the topic of trust. "More than anything." She wasn't lying either.

"Then, why couldn't you just tell me about Im Jaebeom? No matter how long I think about it, I can only think you did it because you a-and him.."

She sighed, shaking her head. "Oh Sehun, it's not even like that." She softly scolded. "I was scared."

She heard him continue. "When you were gone, I missed you the most, you know that.? You're the girl I love the most, do you know that? Like really know that?"

Her lips lifted a bit in sadness. She kept quiet as she listened to him. "B-but I have to know... Do you mean it when you say you were scared of me.?"

She titled her head a bit, really not knowing where he was going with the conversation. "I don't know. I was scared of the situation." She explained. "He's a friend but we always fight about him. I didn't want you to misunderstand."

There was a long pause that Suji could only hear his subtle breathing. She blinked. "Oh Sehun.?"

"What do I do.." She heard him whisper to himself in a quiet tone. She blinked confused.

"If you're scared of me, there's nothing I can do..."

"Sehun..?"

"Suji..."

"Let's take a break.."

Suji's heart fell into the pit of her stomach. She didn't know what to say, it was just a shock..
Is he trying to break up with me??