~11~

After that day, Sehun has been completely aware that Jaebum and Suji have been getting closer. From the things Suji told him, he realized Suji and JB had a lot of things in common that they'd bond over about.

Except he, himself, wasn't sure if he was certain. He just knew that after that day, Suji and Jaebum have became closer. Trust, he would tell himself and his friends.

Suji quickly grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs. She rushed into the kitchen and was engulfed in her mother's cooking. Her heart warmed as her parents were finally back home with her.

"Eo Suji-Ah are you hungry?" She heard her mom ask her as she was about to walk out the kitchen. Suji smiled at her and shook her head.
"Ani I'm gonna go meet up with the girls at the mall." She answered.

Her mom smiled softly and nodded slowly. "Have fun and be careful mhm."

Suji chuckled lightly and nodded at the worried tone of her mother's voice. As she turned around, her mother quickly called her again. " Ah! Suji-Ah!.?"

Noticing her daughters questioning stare, Suji's mom couldn't help but feel a little nervous. Ever since that night, she didn't know how her daughter was feeling at all. Nevertheless, Suji didn't fail to notice her mother's worried-filled eyes.

With much hesitation at first, her mother finally spoke. "A-are you okay.?" Suji stared at her confused for a moment before her lips curved into a teasing smile. "Eo eomma..." Suji's teasing voice evident with a teasing smile.

"Are you worrying about your daughter right now?" Her mother scoffed playfully at the sight of her teasing daughter.

"Yah Just go. And be quick so you could cook your own food tonight." Suji chuckled at her mother's tone before she moved towards her and engulfed her mother in a hug as her mother stared away, her annoyance washing away. She sweetly pecked her mother's cheek lovingly. Still not facing her, Suji pouted. "Eomma~ "

Suji's mom glanced at Suji as her lips tugged upward at the childish baby in front of her. Her daughter was really 4D. Taking notice of her mother's smile, Suji grinned. "I'm fine eomma. Thank you very much."

With one last peck, Suji quickly pulled away and bid goodbye to her mother quickly. Her mother staring at her back retreat from the kitchen. "Yah! Be careful!"

She sighed at the sight of her daughter as she felt relieved that her daughter was fine. But then again, she knew her daughter was completely oblivious of the meaning behind her question.

-

"Yah Lee Jieun I said I was sorry." Suji desperately said as she clung to the annoyed girl whom had been ignoring her presence the minute she saw her. Jiyoung and Sulli shook their head with amused smiles at the sight of their best friends.

Jieun looked everywhere besides at Suji, Who was desperately trying to catch her attention by moving in front of Jieun's eyes every time they landed somewhere past her. Sulli chuckled at her desperate friend. Suji sighed deeply before an idea came to her mind. Except, she really wasn't in her right mind.

"Jieun-Ah~" Suji cooed cutely, but immediately froze upon the surprise stare from Jieun whom had just turned and acknowledged her for the first time. She gaped as she glanced at Jiyoung and Sulli, who were staring at her amused. Just then, she had forgot what they were doing.