~ 16 ~

"Okay class I have an exciting reminder to make!" The teacher exclaimed excitedly with a wide smile.

Once everyone was quiet and in their seats, full attention on her, she continued on. "Since we are learning about ancient history and it's now in the middle of this semester, I have to remind you all that the whole third year classes are going on a field trip in two days to The Famous National Museum Of Korea."

The students cheered in glee as Naeun glanced at everyone quietly. Sehun, Jongin, and Tao were merely sitting in their seat boredly. The teacher hushed them.

"Teacher." Jongin's voice suddenly called monotone which caused everyone to shut their lips. He stared at the teacher with lazy eyes.

"What is it Kim Kai?" She answered with a smile. "Do we all have to go?" He asked. She raised a brow at him.

"Yes. Unless you'd rather stay here in school and write me a 5 page essay of what we are learning about currently."

Hearing this, Jongin quietly sighed and sunk into his chair. Tao shook his head with a slight chuckle at the tanned boy.

"Now please take out your books and read pages 234-239" The teacher instructed with a wide smile before sitting at her desk. Sehun took a deep sigh and rolled his eyes.

He really didn't want to go to the museum but he knew that he'd fail his class because of his absence. Suji wouldn't be happy if that were the case, she wants the best for him and he knows that.

Though Naeun was quietly skimming through her book; her attention wasn't on the words nor the pictures, her mind wandered off else where as she sighed.

"Are you okay going to the museum?" Suji asked with a smile towards Tao. Sehun quietly sighed and laid his head on his folded arms that were resting on the table.

"I mean if we don't go, we'd most likely fail our class." Tao spoke with a popped grape in his mouth. Suji couldn't help but smile widely at his remark.

"That just shows you guys care." Kris glanced at the kitchen table to the girl when he noticed that happy tone in her voice; seeing her smile made him shake his head at himself before turning back to the TV that displayed the video games Chanyeol and Chen were playing.

"Well I mean I'm not trying to repeat her class next year. So I really don't have a choice Bae Suji." Jongin suddenly cut in, walking in with a bag of chips from the kitchen. His voice laced with a sarcastic tone that made Suji roll her eyes. Upon seeing this, Jongin laughed as he walked past her chair, not before tousling her hair around.

"Yah Kim Kai!" Suji exclaimed in annoyance as she tried fixing her hair when he sunk into the couch. Sehun lightly smiled as he gently helped her straighten her hair out when she turned to him with a pout.

She turned and glared back at Jongin, whom just sat on the couch with a teasing smile; eating some chips from bag. Well not until he realized something.

"Kim Kai?" He scoffed in mockery. "Don't call me that Bae Suji. It doesn't sound right coming out from you."

Suji rolled her eyes. "Wae Kim Kai? I'll call you both names if I want." She said with her arms crossed.

He glared at her and grabbed the plushie that was next to him, and threw it at her. Hitting her head. She widened her eyes in surprise.

"KIM JONGIN" She squealed in annoyance as she stood up to pick up the plushie off the ground. She dusted it off and held it against her body with a little pout before slowly turning to sit back down next to Sehun. Jongin raised a brow in amusement. "That's better." He muttered under his breathe with a smirk before he stared back at the TV.