~ 38.2 ~

As the days were quickly passing by, it became close to Suji's birthday and she was honestly really looking forward to it. Only because she'd spend it with her loved ones. She thought everything was going well and it was. She was happy.

But that was until, Oh Sehun made his way into school with Suji on his arm, completely oblivious of the havoc going on in the school. 

The couple grew confused when they received judgmental stares from the other students around them. It was weird because they were now the center of attention. Groups of people glancing at them and then turning back to friends to gossip. Her smile falling, Suji glanced around them confused, wondering why everyone was so nosy.

"Babe, is it me or is everyone staring at us right now?" Suji quietly asked him as they walked down the corridor. Getting annoyed by the stares, Sehun glared at everyone staring at them weirdly, making those that looked at him, quickly look and dash away quickly.

"No... they're definitely staring at us." He quietly said, just as confused as her. Feeling a bit intimidated by the stares, she unconsciously began to feel self-conscious and squeezed his hand for comfort. Noticing this, he looked down at her and took note of her discomfort. "I'm right here with you.."

Hearing his soft tone, she looked up at him and nodded. "Mm." He smiled at her, not knowing that she gained a little more confidence and courage because of him. She took a deep breath and held her head high, ignoring everyone and their stares.

When Sehun made it to his class after dropping off Suji to her class, he was beyond annoyed by the stares and gossiping going around him. What did I do now? He wondered as he sat in his seat.

That was when, Tao and Jongin rushed into the classroom with serious expressions. Sehun furrowed at them as they sat down next to him and in front.

"Oh Sehun, you sneaky bastard."

Sehun scoffed a bit, "What the fuck did I do?"

"Don't act like you don't know." Tao said in an accusing tone. Sehun looked at him confused.

"Well, would you mind telling me what I did?" He asked in a tired tone, rubbing his eyes.

Tao blinked, glancing at Jongin whom stayed quiet. He really doesn't know. They thought quietly. Tao sighed, pulling something up on his phone. And after a few clicks, he gave his phone to Sehun.

Looking at it, his brows furrowed in confusion as he continued to scroll through it. What the fuck was this shit?

"What is this?" He asked, looking up at Jongin and Tao, completely confused. His two friends sighed, shrugging their shoulders. "It was posted this morning."

It was their schools main forum; a website where student news was posted. Dating news, pregnancy news, thoughts and opinions etc. were all posted on this page as a result of the drama that happened in their school and amongst the students. This time, it was Sehun's news. And the headline read:

"SON NAEUN AND OH SEHUN DATING? OH SEHUN CHEATING ON 2-YEAR GIRLFRIEND, THE UNTOUCHABLE VICE PRESIDENT BAE SUJI?"

Sehun questioned out loud, rereading the headline in disbelief. It was nuts. This headline was sick. Brows furrowed, he turned to his friends who couldn't meet his eyes, "Who made this."

"We don't know." Jongin finally spoke, taking a deep sigh. "It was posted to all of us earlier."

That's why everyone was staring at us this morning. Sehun thought as he couldn't say anything. "Are people this bored they make shit like this?" He asked in a deep tone.