BE MY SLAVE(PART 1)

Raisinghania University which is famous for its descipline and rules and order..it is the no. 1 University of Mumbai.. only rich students can afford to study in this college..
Every students studying here has to follow rules and regulations and if anyone break the rules then he/she gets the hardest punishment..

Vansh raisinghania - final year student of M.tech..quite and sincere student..topper of college..no one dare to mess with him becoz of his anger and ego issues as this college belongs to his father..gives harsh punishment to those students who break the rules of college..he lives in his penthouse alone becoz he likes peace..

Riddhima Raichand- new student..taken admission in M.Com first year..she is spoiled child..loves everything except studying 😁😁.. belongs from rich family..her parents are ajay raisinghaniya's frnd and also they donated huge amount to get her admission in this college

  🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

One girl is running in a college corridor and suddenly she collided with the hard chest of a young man..

Man- are u mad?😡😡 Can't u see and walk..

Girl- oh sorry.. actually I am new in this college..so I don't know the way to my class and I am late also..
Can u tell me where M.com 1st year classes takes place?

Man- don't u know..the rules and regulations of this college..late students doesn't allow to attend the classes..so u go back from where u came..

Girl- oh mister..mai yaha itni dur wapas lautne k liye nhi aai hu😡😡..agar nhi batana h toh mat batao..mai kisi aur se puch lungi..and who the hell are you to order Riddhima Raichand.. just get lost from my way..

Then she runs from there..

Man- intersting very interesting..now I will tell u who I am😈😈..

  🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Anyhow Riddhima reaches to her class and there she met with Sejal(she is also new student) and soon both became frnds..

Sejal- what happened Riddhima? Today is our 1st day in college and u are looking angry..

Riddhu- nothing yrr..just my mood got spoiled after I collided with that stupid boy..I don't know his name..

Then she tells her whole incident..

Sejal started laughing after hearing this..

Sejal- oh god Riddhima 🤣🤣..
Vaise I also heard that every students studying here has to strictly follow the rules and if anyone breaks then he/she gets punished..

Then there was announcement that..all the students should gather in hall within 10 mins...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

In hall..

Ajay raisinghania (principal of University) is giving his speech and all the students are listening attentively..

Ajay- i welcome all the new students in our college that has taken admission in this year..and I hope soon u all will get familiar with the new environment..
Let me introduce u all the head boy of this university which is famous for punishing  those students who break the rules of this college...
Plzz welcome everyone ..vansh raisinghania..