My Ansh Bear 🐻( Part 1)

Riddhima- she 20 yrs old and mentally ill...her father throws her out of the house as he thinks she is a headache for him..her mother died few years back..

Vansh Raisinghania- he is King of the mafia World and 30 yrs old...he doesn't believe in love...
Girls throw themselves on him and sometimes he spends one night stand with them just to take out his frustration..
He only has Angre as his family..
He is cold , ruthless, merciless and cruel by heart.
Doesn't think twice before killing anyone but he never kill any innocent..
And he has anger issues..

........................

" Dada plzz don't throw me out of the house..I am sorry.
Where I will go at this time.
U know na I am afraid of darkness.." Riddhima cried while holding her father's leg..

Uday(riddhima's dad)- just shut up u bitch..u are useless and burden on me..
I told you If u will not listen to me then I will throw u out of my house...and what u did today..I can't tolerate it..so leave from here u mad girl..

Riddhu(crying)- Dada..what can I do..that uncle was touching inappropriately... He is bad uncle..he is not good that's why I hitted him on his head with a flower vase...

After hearing her, uday gave a tight slap on her cheeks and shouted..

" So what..he gave money to me for spending one night with u..can't u do this much for your dad...but no..u are hell bent for creating problems for me..so get lost from my house before I kill u..

He then closed the door on her face leaving her all alone on the road...

...
...
...

On the other side, one person was driving the car in full speed and he is none other than Vansh Raisinghania..

Vansh- today finally I closed that bastard's chapter permanently..what he thought that he will cheat me and I will not get to know..
Huh..I am Vansh raisinghania,
Nothing can be hidden from me..

Suddenly he applied a break with all his force as he felt that someone had come infront of his car..

" What the hell !! Who has guts to come infront of my car to stop me.." he shouted..

He removed his seat belt and came out with the gun to shoot that person but when he saw that person was the girl, he became more angry..

Vansh- hey miss who are you ?
If u wanted to die then die infront of someone's else car..
But I know girls like u are only behind me becoz of my money and status..
So just stop your drama and get aside..I am getting late...

On hearing his high pitched voice, she becomes afraid and started crying..

" I..I am hungry...plzz don't be..beat..me..I..I..am.. sorry..."

When vansh saw her crying face , his heart softened and he felt something in his heart which he didn't felt before..

He looked at her carefully and saw that she was in a miserable condition...her head was injured and there were many bruises on her hands and legs...
Due to her continuous crying, she passed out there only..

He patted her cheeks many times but she didn't woke up.
Not having any other option, he picked her up and brought her in his house..