itni si baat h.. mujhe tumse pyaar h

It starts from the last shoot of immj2..

Everyone was present in the hall and were getting emotional as today is the last shoot of immj2 and from tomorrow they will be back to their home..

Zayn- yrr..it was really a nice experience to work with u all.. specially working with a big star like rrahul and Helly...

Helly- Zayn..shut up yrr.. why u always do my leg pulling..

Zayn- today is the last day..toh aaj ye leg pulling wala session kaise miss kr skte h😉😉..
Hai na rrahul..

But rrahul was not listening to his words..he was lost in own world..

Chandni- common guys.. don't cry and become emotional..let's click selfies together to keep it as our beautiful memory..

Then they took pictures together with different poses..

Manasvi- rrahul bro..where are u lost?🤨🤨

Rra- no no.. actually I am very tired ..so that's why I am not feeling good little bit..

Helly's expression changed into worried one..

Helly- then u go and take rest rrahul..today u have shooted a lot that too without any break.. should I call a doctor?

Everyone tried their best to control their laughter after seeing her concerned about rrahul..

Rra- no no Helly..I am ok..I am going to my room to rest..u don't need to worry..

Then everyone went to their room but Zayn decided to accompany rrahul in his room ..

Chandni(whispered to Manasvi)- do dil mil rahe h..lekin chupke chupke 🤭🤭

Manasvi- yes Chandu..u are right..have u noticed rrahul's face when helly asked him about his health..

Chandni- yes..he was blushing..

Manasvi- vaise..what do you think..when they will propose to each other and who will propose first?🤔🤔

Chandni- it's difficult to answer..they are so much shy infront of others as if they they are seeing to each other for the first time..but I can bet u..Helly will be the one who will propose first..

Manasvi- no...rrahul will propose first..

Chandni- no..hellu will propose him first..

Manasvi- ok..let's see..time will only clear everything..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

At rrahul's room..

Zayn- What happened rrahul? Why are you looking so much tensed?

Rra- nothing..I was just tired..

Zayn- don't try to tell lie to me..now I know you very much..and if I am not wrong..u are sad becoz of Helly..

Rra- yes😔😔..from tomorrow we will be back to mumbai at different paths... I don't know now when I will meet her again?

Zayn- bro..I know u have feelings for her..why don't u say to her.. and I am sure she has also feelings for u..becoz I have seen some emotions for u in her eyes..