WHEN LOVE LASTS ❤️( Part 2)

Continued from last past ,

" What we can expect from this middle class man..." Mohit taunted.

" So Vansh..do you want to say something to proove yourself innocent but I think you don't have anything to say which can proove that you are innocent.." Kabir said while smirkng.

" Plzz trust me.. I didn't took the ring.. I swear on my mom I have not done this.. Riddhima atleast you believe me.." vansh requested.

" See the guts of this man..
We had caught him red handed but then too he is not accepting his mistake.." one of the guest commented.

" Huh.. I think Riddhima did a big mistake by calling this man in her birthday party. I mean this is a party of all rich and reputed people then what this man is doing here ? " The other person said.

Tears started flowing down from his eyes. He looked at everyone and found that everyone was seeing him with hatred and disgust. Riddhima also stood their emotionless.

" Vansh we are giving you one last chance..just accept your mistake and then never show your face again.." Kabir said.

Vansh- I will not accept the thing which I have never done. I don't have any idea how this ring came into my pocket.

Everyone started bad mouthing about him. Kabir went towards him...grabbed his collar and was going to slap him but someone held his hand from back.

" Leave him Kabir.."

He turned back and saw Riddhima was holding his hand.

Kabir(shocked)- you are still supporting him Riddhima.. today you have seen from your eyes what he has done then too you are taking his side.
He is not worthy of your friendship.

She closed her eyes and said-

" I said leave him Kabir.. he did not stole the ring.."

Everyone was shocked including Kabir but vansh was happy seeing her standing for him.

Kabir- have you lost your mind Riddhima..we all have seen from our eyes that ring was found in his pocket then why are you supporting him ?

Riddhu- becoz I have only asked him to do like this.

Now this time vansh was also shocked. He said-

" Riddhima why are you telling lie ? You don't have to do all this for me.."

But Riddhima showed him her hands and on the other side Kabir was fuming in anger.

" What is this behaviour Riddhima? I know you are saying lie just to protect him.."

Riddhu- I said na I have only asked him to stole the ring then why are you not believing ?

" Becoz I was the only one who dropped the ring in his pocket then how can it be possible for you to ask him to stole it.."

He immediately bites his tongue and regretted what he uttered in his anger.

" What you said just now ? " Riddhima asked.

" No..no... I mean..you no need to protect him Riddhima.." Kabir replied or we can say now giving excuses.

Riddhu- listen Kabir I heard what you spoke just now..
U are the only one who has dropped the ring in Vansh's pocket.. isn't it ?