Ae Ajnabi(part 1)

Author's POV..

He walked alone down a desolated Jungle. The rain has been falling steadily all night and was only getting worse.He was soaked to the bone and need to get out of the rain.

Then he saw a ' haweli '.. "Thank heavens!" he said out loud..but at the same time he was feeling scared..

The Idea to come here at night to investigate the matter was wrong..he was regretting his decision now..

As he walked down the sidewalk, tree branches seem to lean into his path.. then he hear something behind him.

What is it?! He turned around. Nothing.. It was probably just a cat, he told himself. Although, he himself didn't believe it..he entered inside the haweli..

Just as he stepped onto the sagging front porch, the door creaks open. Suddenly, two hands pushed him inside. The door slams shut!..

From the shadows, things started to come towards him. He can't see anything, but he can hear them coming closer.. he ran,but running only takes him farther into the nightmare. His heart beats wildly. Hoping to hide, he opened a door, but a skeleton falls into his face.. Screaming, he fight with the bones as they entangled his arms and legs! Finally, he break free and run for his life down a hallway.

For a moment, he thought he was safe. Then a deathly white hand reaches out from under a table, grabbing at his ankles! He ran faster, this time up a flight of stairs. But a half-human, half-bat creature hangs from the ceiling. It flies towards his neck with blood dripping from its razor-sharp teeth and attack him..

As he tried to escape, he trip down some stairs and fall into a cold, dark basement. From a small window he looked outside and saw a crazed man holding an axe. He's looking right at him, laughing.

Fear takes over his whole body.. his legs were still.. he was not in the poison to run or to speak anything..

The man standing infront of him spoke in his husky voice..

" You dared to enter into my territory and now be ready to face the consequences..I will take out your heart from your body and will captive your soul..."

Man- no please..leave me..I am sorry..

" Sorry my foot..I hate those people who enter in my house.
This is my area and u humans are not allowed to come here specially at night...
Be ready to die as after that your soul will become my slave now..."

Without any warning,he attacks on his chest by his big nails and took out his heart..he screamed in pain and died on the spot...
Then with the help of black magic, he captured his soul..

This is now the daily routine of him.. whoever tries to enter in his territory during night time, he killed them and then with the help of black magic he turns their soul as his personal slave or demons..

........................

After one month,

A group of girls came at the outskirts of the city for camping tonight...

They were Riddhima,Sejal sara and Ragini..

Sara and Ragini were staying in one tent while Riddhima and Sejal were staying in the other tent...