The queen's play

It starts from where when vansh did his fake kidnapping drama and he keeps on coming infront of Riddhima but she thinks that it was just her imagination...
But there is some twist..
Here Riddhima is not a fool..
She is smart enough to understand that vansh is playing game with her..

........................

At night,

Riddhima was in her room and sobbing silently...she was waiting for vansh to come back soon..

Riddhu(talking to herself)- vansh where are you..plzz come back..I am missing your warmth..I need u...I know I did mistake by hiding 6 hrs mystery from u but u should also understand my point of view..plzz come back soon then we will sit and talk together to clear our misunderstanding...

Then she hears a horn of car and understood that vansh had come back..she ran quickly and reached outside the hotel to see Vansh...
On the other side vansh came out from his car in his full swag..

Like this 👇

But before Riddhima could see him , he hid at the back side of the hotel

Riddhu- Vansh..vansh..u came..I was waiting for u..

Aree..no one is here..but why I am feeling like vansh had came here just few minutes ago becoz I can feel his fragrance...

When she didn't found him, she returned back to her room with a sad face...

Next day,

She saw that angre was going somewhere so she stopped him and asked about vansh..

Riddhu- Angre wait..listen to me.. I have to ask u something..

Angre- yes bhabhi..say what u want to ask..

Riddhu- angre did vansh came last night here ?
Just tell me the truth..

Angre(stammering)- no..bh..
Bhabhi..bo..boss is not here only..how can he come here?

Riddhu- but yesterday I felt like he came but didn't meet me..

Angre- no bhabhi he didn't came..may be u are hallucinating him...
(In mind) sorry bhabhi I can't tell u the truth..boss had came last night but he went without meeting with you..

During night, again Riddhima was sad and crying for him..

Riddhu- Vansh..I know you came..why are you doing this to me?..

Then suddenly she heard a voice from back...

" Sweetheart..."

She turned back and saw him..she quickly run to him and hugged him tightly..