Junooniyat- hadd se jada(part 1)

It starts from where when Riddhima leaves VR mansion on the day of makar Sankranti..
But here,sia is still in coma..

And in this part..vansh doesn't ask Ridhima to kill Kabir..

.......................

Riddhima steps out of the VR mansion and started moving towards the taxi stand...
Tears were continuously flowing down from her eyes..
She wished to live a simple life but now her life is destroyed becoz of Kabir's and vansh's revenge game..

She was walking on the road and soon someone came from back and made her unconscious...

........................

She opened her eyes slowly and blinked it many times to clear her vision..

Riddhima(talking to herself)- ahh..where I am ?..
Oh god..my head is paining so much..

She then observed her surroundings and noticed that she is at some new place..
She was frightened as she doesn't know what to do now and how she came here..
Tears came into her eyes and now she wished for death to come to her..she doesn't want to live now...all her hopes are now shattered into pieces by her dear husband....

She was sitting on the bed with her legs folded,her arms Resting on her legs and she was crying silently..

Now the door opens with a thud and here comes the vansh raisinghania...

Welcome to hell once again sweetheart, he said with a deadly smirk on his face 😈😈..

As soon as she heard his voice,she lifts her head up and got shocked to see vansh standing there..

Vansh chuckles at her reaction..

Vansh- are u not happy sweetheart by seeing your dear husband standing infront of your eyes once again...

She looked at him with hatred filled in her eyes and walked towards him and hold his collar ...

Riddhu- what is this drama of yours vansh..I left VR mansion now..so..why u brought me here...

He jerked her hands and pulled her by her wrist..
She landed on his hard chest.. they looked into each other's eyes with some different emotions...

Vansh- who told u sweetheart that you can leave me so easily?
Naah...never..
Kaha tha na jabh tk hmm dono mein se kisi ki bhi saase nhi ruk jaati..hmm log ek dusre se alag nhi ho skte...

She looked at him angrily..till now everyone was using her as a puppet but not anymore..

Are u mad...I don't want to stay with u..I am not your wife now.. your wife is Ahana..so go to her and let me go my way..., She said these words with utmost courage..

Vansh was raging like a bull in anger..he grabbed her hands and pushed her on the bed and hovers upon her...

He holded her chin tightly and made her look towards himself...

don't u dare to utter these words..
What u just said before leaving vr MANSION," kisi se bhi ye mat kehna ki tumhe Riddhima se ishq tha "..

Wow..What a dialogue !!..
U know what..mujhe kisi se bhi kehne ya sunne ki zaroorat nhi h..becoz I really don't care a damn what they think about me...