WHEN LOVE LASTS ❤️ (PART 1)

RIDDHIMA GUPTA, A FAMOUS SUPERSTAR MODEL. THOUGH SHE IS RICHIE RICH BUT SHE IS VERY DOWN TO EARTH . EVERY BOY HAS A CRUSH ON HER BUT SHE HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE ELSE AND WAITING FOR THAT PERSON TO PROPOSE HER. BOYS JUST DIE TO SEE ONE LOOK OF HER.

VANSH RAISINGHANIA, A PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF RIDDHIMA. HE WANTED TO MAKE HIS CAREER IN PHOTOGRAPHY FIELD BUT DUE TO FINANCIAL AND FAMILY PROBLEMS, HE HAS TO BECOME PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF RIDDHIMA . LIKE OTHER BOYS, HE ALSO HAS A CRUSH ON HER OR WE CAN SAY HE LOVES HER SECRETLY BUT DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY TO HER.
MORE THAN HUMANS, HE LOVES TO CLICK PICTURES OF NATURE, WILDLIFE AND SURROUNDINGS.

KABIR SINGH, A BILLIONAIRE AND FAMOUS BUSINESS MAN. HE IS TOTALLY A SPOILED BRAT AND PLAY BOY. WANTS TO MARRY RIDDHIMA ONLY FOR HER BEAUTY.

.........................

In Starline enterprises, (Riddhima's company)

Riddhima entered inside her cabin followed by her PA, Disha.
She sighed again after she saw a bouquet of roses kept on her table with a note attached to it .

" YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST AND LAST LOVE.."

As usual, the sender's name was not written on it..

" Mam should I throw it out ? we don't have any idea who send you these flowers daily.." Disha asked.

Riddhu- no..you go and send vansh into my cabin.

Within 5 minutes vansh came inside and the first thing he saw that Riddhima was smiling looking at the bouquet which instantly brought smile on his face.

" Good morning mam.." he wished her..

Riddhu- vansh how many times I have said you not to call me mam. If you called me mam again then I will throw you out of my office..

Vansh- sorry sorry..but you are my boss so I thought..

Before he could say further, Riddhima interrupts..

" I agree but more than that you are like my best friend so dare to you to call me mam again. "

Vansh- ok I will not say but tell me one thing what are you thinking now.

She held a bouquet in her hand and said- " do you have any idea vansh who send me these flowers daily. I am receiving it daily from the last one year but till now I didn't know the sender's name.

Vansh- oh common Riddhima.. you are a superstar model and you very well knows every man has a crush on you so may be some crazy fan of yours must have send it.

She chuckled and said- " I think he is my crazy lover.."

He smiled inwardly and said-
" Yes..may be.."

Riddhu- acha leave all this.. give me the pics of yesterday's photoshoot.. I want to see it..

He handed over the envelope and she quickly opened it.

Riddhu- " Wow vansh.. your photography is really very nice.. I am looking 1000 times more beautiful in picture than in reality.."

Vansh- no..if you asked me.. I will say these pictures can't define your beauty.