ARRANGE MARRIAGE

In this story, Riddhima is very bold and sharp..
Whereas vansh is very shy in nature and also introvert type..there family members have fixed their marriage..

Riddhima is lying on the bed and was thinking something..

Riddhu (talking to herself)- oh my god..I can't even imagine my groom is so handsome and sexy..today when he came to see me..I was lost in him..his broad chest, his well trimmed beard..uff..I will become mad...what u have done to me vansh...I am feeling wet now..

She then took out a vibrator from a nearby drawer and started pleasuring herself..

Ohh..aah..aah.. vansh..she groaned..

She pleasures herself untill she cums on the vibrator..

Soon..in place of this vibrator,your member will be there vansh to pleasure me..
She thought..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Days passed..

Vansh was sitting at the mandap and was eagerly waiting for his bride..after performing some rituals..pandit ji asked for a bride to come down..

Riddhima descended down from the stairs like a queen dressed in a red bridal lehenga... vansh couldn't take his eyes from her..
She came down and sat beside him..

Vansh(in mind)- oh my god..she is looking so so beautiful..I am so lucky to get such a beautiful wife..

Pandit ji started chanting mantras..but riddhima's mind was somewhere else..she was continuously gawking vansh from top to bottom..vansh became little uncomfortable by her continuous scaring..

Vansh (in mind)- why she is scanning me like this as if she is going to eat me..am I not looking good or what..

Then both of them exchanged their garlands..vansh puts vermilion on her forehead and ties mangalsutra on her neck..then they performed some other rituals and completed their marriage..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Riddhima was sitting in his room and was waiting for vansh to come...

Riddhu(talking to herself)- vansh where are you..I can't wait for today's night..I don't know where he went by leaving his beautiful wife alone in the room..😑😑

Let him come..till that time..I will change my dress into comfortable one...

Scene changes,

Vansh- angre..I don't know why I am feeling afraid today..

Angre- vansh..calm down..today is your 1st night after marriage..take this and enjoy..

Vansh eyes widened after seeing that packet..

Vansh- why u have given me this condom 😡😡..kya ye kisi ko gift mein dene wali chiz h?😡😡

Angre- u are really mad vansh..I don't want u to become father so soon..now go to your room...

Vansh- u aslo come plzz..I am feeling afraid..