my not so innocent wife (last part)

As soon as vansh opened the door,he saw that riddhima is on bed and eating popcorn 🍿 and moaning sounds were coming from her phone in which she played a porn video...

Vansh was shocked to see this..he expected that riddhima and saksham were doing their love session..but when he didn't find him,he was relaxed 😌.. riddhima gave naughty smirk to him..

Riddhu- vansh what are u doing here?🤨🤨

Vansh- this question I should ask from u.. what are u doing here at late night...

Riddhu- it's none of your business..I was not feeling sleepy so I came here to spend my time..
But how u reached here..were u following me?🤨🤨

Vansh- ha...ab..vo..mai..

Riddhu- now u can leave vansh..becoz someone is coming to meet me..I have to prepare myself for today's special night..

After saying this,she removed a blanket from her body and sexy view came infront of his eyes..

She was wearing a nighty which was exposing her body..

She walked seductively towards him and stood infront of him

She walked seductively towards him and stood infront of him..his eyes filled with desires after seeing her like this..his junior was becoming hard and erect..she chuckles after seeing his member which was trying hard to come out from his pant..

Riddhu- vansh..where are u lost..plzz go from here..
My friend will come at any time..

Anger flooded on his veins..he was erupting like a volcano on a mere thought of another man to see his sweetheart like this..

Vansh- u are coming with me Riddhima..I am not going anywhere alone ...

He roared on her..

And what type of dress u are wearing 😡😡,he further said..

Riddhu- why..am I not looking good..ohh common vansh..don't feel jealous...are u jealous na that someone else will see me like this...

Yes I am jealous..I will kill your friend right now only if u will not come with me...how dare that bastard to see you like this 😡😡...

Riddhu- vansh I am not coming with u..

Are u sure,he said and slowly slowly moved towards her and she moved back until her back collides with a wall..he caged her between his hands and wall..

Vansh- now a days u are becoming so naughty..

He traced his fingers on her lips and further said,from these beautiful lips u used to kiss him na.. then your these Rosy lips deserve punishment..becoz only I have the right to kiss on it..