Riddhima 2.0(part 1)

It starts from where when Riddhima enters in the cruise as the party planner..

in this story she is not a spy and there is no kabir drama..she is bold, strong and independent girl..she gives answers back to them boldly who messes with her..
But vansh misunderstood her as a spy..

.....................

Riddhima was busy in arranging the decorations of the party and suddenly a loud voice came from back..

Vansh- what the hell?

She turns back and their eyes met with each other..both were lost in each other's eyes for sometime..

both were lost in each other's eyes for sometime

Riddhima breaks the eye contact and said," are u mad?why are you shouting in my ears

Riddhima breaks the eye contact and said," are u mad?why are you shouting in my ears..I am not deaf..u can speak slowly also "😡😡..

Angre was shocked to the core becoz no one has dared to speak like this infront of his boss..

Vansh- who has appointed u to arrange my party..I don't like decorations at all?

Riddhu- what u don't like..care to explain? 🤨🤨

Vansh- these colourful flowers..I want white flowers only should be used in arrangements..

Riddhu- excuse me..when white colour mixes with other colours..it becomes more graceful and beautiful..
I am the party planner so I know what looks good or what not..u don't need to tell me..

Vansh- it's your prblm..if u don't like then I don't care..

Riddhu- exactly..if u also don't like..then I also don't care..😏😏

Angre- do u know to whom u are talking?

Riddhu- yes..I am talking to an egoistic man who only knows how to shout 😒😒..

Angre was going to speak further but vansh stopped him and they goes from there for a meeting..

Afterwords manager comes to Riddhima and told her that she was shouting on the great VRS..