THE INNOCENT BEAUTY(LAST PART)

Hold your stomach tightly becoz it will pain when you all will laugh after reading this chapter..

Next day,

Riddhima and vansh both were having their breakfast on the dining table...he observed her carefully how she is eating..it looks like she was hungry from many days..

Vansh(in mind)- how cute she is looking while eating..I just want to eat her..

Riddhu- hmm mm ..it's so tasty 😋😋..first time in my life I am eating this so much tasty food.. thank you vansh..

Ymm mm yummy 😋😋..

Vansh tightens his hold on a table as if trying to control himself after hearing her moaning sounds..

Vansh(in mind)- if she will make sounds like this..then she will end up sleeping in bed with me..

(Turning towards her)- don't make these sounds sweetheart otherwise I don't know what I will do with you..

Riddhima being innocent doesn't understand his double meaning talks..

Riddhu- which sound u are talking about? I don't have any instrument with me that I am making any sound...

Vansh (in mind)- now how to make her understand? 🙆🙆..

Riddhu- where u are lost ?
Say it clearly na..I am not getting anything what u are trying to say ...

Vansh- nothing..u just finish your breakfast..I have some work..I am going now..till that time u can rest..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Days passed..now both came close to each other..but for Riddhima,vansh is only her best friend..but for vansh ,she is everything for him..he started taking care of her like a small baby..

One day,Riddhima was watching tv and vansh came from back and all his tiredness was gone after seeing her happy face...

Vansh- sweetheart..see what I have brought for u?

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly..her nipples were touching his hard chest which was arousing him..

Riddhu- wow chocolates...thnks vansh..u know after my granny only u are there who loves and take care of me like hers..u are my first ever friend..thank you for everything..

Vansh- ok..now don't cry..I don't want to see tears in my friend's eyes...
Now eat this chocolate and tell me do u like it?

She unwrap the chocolates and started eating.. her mouth  was covered with chocolate which was making her more cute...

Riddhu- it's really very yummy 😋🤤..

Vansh wanted to lick the chocolate from her mouth that were spread on her lips...

He cupped her face and started rolling his tongue on her lips.. licking and eating chocolate from her mouth.. riddhima was numb to react as she was not getting what he was doing..she was just standing straight and letting him do what he wants..
After licking all her chocolate from her mouth..he departs himself from her..

Riddhu- vansh..what was that?😑😑..if u want to eat chocolates then u can take it from me but why u were eating and licking from my mouth..