THE SEX ADDICTED (PART 2)

At riddhima's house,

Uma is busy in doing all the arrangements as anytime Anupriya and vansh can come to their home...

Uma- Riddhima..get ready fast..they will come at any time..and for god's sake..plzz wear proper clothes today..

Riddhu- ok mom..😑😑

Time skips,

Now it is the time for their entry...

Uma- welcome mrs raisinghania and vansh..plzz come inside and have seat..

After that they started their chit chatting but vansh was not interested in their talks at all..

Vansh(in mind)- oh god..where I am stuck.. I am getting irritated now 😑😑..

Anupriya- plzz call your daughter now as vansh wants to meet and see her...

Uma- ya sure..

Then she calls Riddhima...
And she descended down from stairs like a queen..

Like this 👇

Vansh breath hitched after seeing such a beauty infront of his eyes

Riddhima came and sat beside uma..

Both vansh and riddhima observed each other carefully from top to bottom..

Vansh(in mind)- woww yrr😍😍..she is so so so much beautiful..I have never seen a natural beauty like her before..look at her lips.. they are so tempting as inviting me to bite her lips..her curves are so perfect..I am feeling hard now..
Again my hormones are becoming wild..I have to take cold shower now to cool myself otherwise I will fuck her hard here only..

Riddhu (in mind)- how handsome he is..he is very much hot,sexy and dashing..
Look at his beard,he is looking like a royal king...
Uff..I am feeling horny now..I have to use my vibrator now to fuck myself..

Both were staring to each other and this thing was noticed by both the mothers..

Uma- Riddhima..if u want to talk to vansh alone.. then take him to your room..

Riddhu- yes mom..

In riddhima's room,

Riddhu- so vansh... tell me something about yourself..

Vansh who was busy in staring her didn't listen what she said..

She noticed that he was not listening her so she came  close to him and noticed that his cock has become hard and trying to come out from his pant..