Teasing(part 1)

It starts after RiAnsh 2nd marriage..now everyone has become positive...
Kabir and Anupriya has thrown out of the house...

......................

After 2 Months..

Hmmm..mm..aah vansh..faster..more faster..
Riddhima moaned..

Yes sweetheart..as your wish.. vansh bites on her nipples and said..

He increased his speed and started fucking her like a hungry lion and why not he missed his sweetheart from past 2 days aa he was out for the meeting and he has to take cold shower to calm his desires...

After making her cum for the 40th time, finally he stopped and took out his member from inside her...
They both were sweating badly and taking long breaths to calm their raising heartbeats..

Riddhima kept her head on his chest while he covered both of their naked bodies with a duvet..

Riddhu- in these 2 days..I missed u soo much..

Vansh- I know sweetheart that's why u used to call me every hour and asked when I will return...

Riddhu- what u mean vansh.. Don't u miss me..u mean to say that u becomes irritated by my calls...

Vansh- aree no..how can I get irritated with my beautiful wife..I mean to say that now u can't sleep unless I fuck u roughly..now u are habituated of me sweetheart..

Riddhu(angry)- so u are saying that I have become horny now and u are too innocent 😡😡..

Vansh- hmm.. actually yes..

He said with a teasing tone...

Riddhu(angry)- don't make me to open my mouth vansh...I can see how much innocent u are..😏😏
In our 1st marriage night..how u directly tease that whether we both will be comfortable on a sofa or not..

And when u made me wear me saree for the 1st time.. after that u went in the washroom to take cold shower to calm your junior..I heard your moanings from outside..

"Aah..aah..Riddhima when u will touch me "..😏😏

" Bada aaya mujhe besharam bolne wala..😒😒 "
"Khud ki harkate dekh lo phele vansh fir mujhe horny kehna " ..

Vansh- " toh tum yahi sb jasoosi krti thi mere peeche..
Mai kya kr raha hu washroom mein aur kya nhi "..

Not bad sweetheart..😉😉

Riddhima cheeks turned red due to embarrassment..she turned her face to other side..vansh smirked seeing her like this..

Vansh- accept it sweetheart..u were also desparate for me as I was for u...
And now u can't stay away from me even for a second..

Riddhu- oh..u are challenging me 🤨🤨

Vansh- hmm yes..

Riddhu- ok then..let me see for how many days u can stay away from me..

Vansh- what do you mean?

Riddhu- so for next 15 days,u will stay away from me..u are not allowed to touch me..