My Candy 🍭(PART 1 )

" No uncle I don't want to marry plzz..." Riddhima cried infront of uncle Rudra.

He raised his hand and slapped her hard on her face leaving his fingerprints on her chubby cheeks.

" You girl..I am not asking your option..it's my order.
Now I can't tolerate a bad omen person like you infront of my eyes. " Rudra said with hatred filled in his eyes.

Riddhu(crying)- but..but..I am only 19..I want to study further.

This time her aunt pulled her hairs making Riddhima scream at the top of her lungs.

" You bitch just keep your mouth shut. We have enough given u shelter and now it's your time to leave this house as soon as possible. " Chanchal Shouted.

Rudra- now go back to your room. Your marriage will be there after 2 days.

She kept crying but none of them heard her pleadings.
She moved towards her room but stopped by her step sister on the way.

" Tch..tch...why my lovely sister is crying ? " Liza taunted.

Riddhima ignored her and again started moving but Liza grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

" Why are you so hurry ? Will you not listen about your husband ? Who he is ? What he does ? How is his behaviour?"

" I don't want to listen anything.." Riddhima said while crying.

Liza(smirkng)- you have to listen my so called sister..
I will tell you about your husband.

His name is Kabir Raisinghania. You know he is no.1 jerk and playboy who changes girls like clothes. Many rape allegations are there on him but everytime he got save due to his power and money. Even many more charges are there on him but none of them have the guts to go against him...

Riddhima was shocked to hear this. Tears were continuously flowing down from her eyes.

 Tears were continuously flowing down from her eyes