1st marriage

It starts after riansh 1st marriage but here vansh already knows riddhima's truth...

"Vivah sampann hua", as soon as the priest declared this..tears started coming down from riddhima's eyes..

Vansh turned his head and saw her tears...

Don't waste your precious tears now sweetheart..save it for our special wedding night..he said huskily..

She glared him angrily..

Vansh- don't see me like this..u know na " jbh tk romance mein dard na ho tabh tk maza nhi aaega "...

She was feeling irritated by his stupid talks..

"Hyee dono kitne pyaare lag rahe h sath mein.. bhagwan tum dono ko hmmesha khush rakhe " , dadi said while giving her blessings to the couple...

Vansh- I don't know about god but I will always keep riddhima happy and satisfied in bed (whispered slowly)..

Then Ishani and sia took Riddhima at her new room..

Sia- all the best bhabhi..ache se enjoy krna..

Ishani just rolled her eyes at their teasing session and went from there..

Sia was also going to move but riddhima stopped her..

Riddhu(crying)- sia plzz don't go..I am feeling afraid of him..I don't know why he married me..I am not at his standard also..
What if he kills me?

Sia cupped her face and said-

Bhabhi nothing will happen like this..if he wanted to kill u..then why would have he married u?
I agree that he married u forcefully but trust me he loves u a lot..I have seen love and care for u in his eyes...
He looks scary and heartless from outside but from inside he is broken soul..
Just try to give him one chance and it's my challenge to u that he will not disappoint you at all..

But remember one thing bhabhi..never try to betray him otherwise what he can do with u..that I also don't know and then no one can save u from bhai's wrath..

After saying this,she went..

Riddhu(crying)- Kabir where u have left me? Why u asked me to spy on him?

She cried clutching her lehenga..

A tear drop fell from her eyes but vansh catches it before it could fall down...

U are such a cry baby sweetheart,he teased her..

She just moved back little bit and didn't said anything..

Vansh- so are you ready for the night?

Riddhu- wh.. what do..u..me..mean..? Ju..just..stay..aw.. away from..me..

He moves forward towards her then she move backwards.again he moved forward and she moved backwards untill she fell on the bed and vansh hovers upon her blocking her way to escape..

Riddhu- va..vansh..move away from me..

Vansh- why? Now I am your husband so I have full rights on u...

She pushed him and said..

"But I have not given u any rights on me..so stay in your limits"..