Breast fetish

Requested by vihaanika

"Mmmm mm.. your milk is so tasty Riddhima..I loved it.."
Vansh said it while biting and sucking her nipples...

Riddhu- uff vansh..now leave me..how much u will suck my milk..leave it for our baby also...now a days I am seeing that more than ridhwik u drink my milk....

Vansh- u know na sweetheart how much I am obsessed with your milk...
Sbse phele Haqq mera h fir ridhwik ka...

Riddhu- ok now leave me..my breasts are paining becoz of your torture..

Vansh- shh..whole night is left Sweetheart..
Aur vaise bhi jabh tk pyaar mein dard na ho tabh tk maza nhi aaega..

He then settle himself between her legs and entered inside her..he was going to move in and out then only ridhwik started crying....

Riddhima pushed him and picked ridhwik in her arms..

Riddhu- aww..why baby is crying ? ..
Are u hungry baby ?
Don't worry your mumma is there to feed u..
She then puts his mouth on her nipples and ridhwik started drinking her milk happily..

Vansh(in mind)- huh ! See this little devil.. how happily he is sucking her nipples...
He is snatching my rights...

After sometime, Riddhima sleeps while feeding her baby..
Vansh sees this and he smiled..
He carefully separated ridhwik from her and put him on his cradle...
Some droplets of milk were there around her nipples..he wiped it by his tongue and again took her nipples inside his mouth and slept while sucking it...

Next day ,

Riddhima woke up from her sleep and saw that vansh is sucking her nipples while his other hand was on her other boob..

Riddhu- uff..this man.. Huh..

She then removed his mouth from her nipples and went inside the washroom for freshen up....

Time skips,

She was working in the kitchen when vansh came from back and nuzzles his nose in her neck..

What are u doing sweetheart ?
He asked while biting on her neck..

Riddhu- aah vansh..leave me..I am cooking breakfast for us..can't u see..
Now go and get ready fast.. otherwise u will be late for your office..

Vansh- so what if I will be late..my office my rules..

Aur vaise bhi Romance is a serious business..u know na..

He then turned her and was going to kiss her then only again ridhwik started crying..

Vansh(murmurs)- fuck !!

Riddhu- ohh..my baby is crying..he needs me now ..

She then pushed him and rushed towards her room..

Vansh- this boy will never allow me to do Romance with my sweetheart now😑😑..

He then sadly went to his office..