I AM SORRY SWEETHEART ❤️

It starts from when Riddhima dressed up as Mr.roy and vansh irritates her...

Mr.Roy- so mr. Bonsh..tell me something about your wife..

Vansh- there is nothing to tell about her mr.roy..she is very boring type....

Riddhima's jaw dropped after hearing this as she didn't expected this from him...

How can he say this about me..I am his wife😤😤,she thought..

Vansh- mr.roy..where are you lost..

Roy- hmm..vo..no where😅😅..
But Mr. Bonsh I heard good things about your wife but here u are saying something different..

Vansh- infront of other people,she behaves very good but when I am alone with her she becomes jungli billi..

Her expression was like 😮😮

Vaise mr.roy if u don't mind will u massage my back as it is paining very much after I lifted my wife in my arms..all the time she eats only like a hungry lion and asked me to carry her in my arms..and I don't have any other choice rather than to carry her otherwise she will cry like a baby due to her pregnancy hormones..

(In mind)- oh godd... just look at her expression..🤣🤣
I am enjoying it very much and I will tease her more to have some fun😁😁..
What she thought that I will not be able to recognise her if she will dressed herself as Mr.roy..I am your husband sweetheart and your fragrance is only enough to tell me that u are near me..

So as per vansh's request she started doing massage on his back..

Roy- but Mr.bonsh..she is pregnant..how can u say about her like this 😡😡..

Vansh- I know that 😑😑..there is no specialatity in her..she is so common like other housewives and neither she is beautiful..
U know na after pregnancy,ladies lost their charm and same thing is happening with her..now I don't find her attractive..she is so boring like daal chawal 😑😑...usme ab phele jaisa namak bhi nhi h... that's why today I wanted to go out to take massage from some other sexy lady which will reduce all my stress and pain and at the same time,I will taste some different biryani..but don't worry I will go there at some other day becoz today your tiny hands have worked properly on my body..

Aah aah aa..mr Roy..what u are doing..why u pressing my body so tightly..

Riddhima gave little more pressure on his body as if pouring all her anger on him...

Riddhu(in mind)- just look at him..how dare he to call me daal chawal 😡😡..
Saale harami aise hi moti nhi hui hu mai..tera hi bacha h mere pet(stomach) mein 😤😤..agar aisa hi tha toh mujhe pregnant kyu kiya..khud mujhe pregnant krke bahar maze le raha h ye 😡😡..

Vansh raisinghania aaj kl apki zubaan kaichi(scissor) ✂️ ki tarah kuch jada hi chalne lagi h..lagta h ab isse kaatne ka time aa gya h😡😡..

Then she left him and was going from there when vansh called her..

Vansh- mr. Roy where u are going?why u are angry so much..

Roy- I have some important work mr. Bonsh..I will talk to u later...

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

As soon as vansh entered his room,a tight punch landed on his face by his little wife..
He became shocked and before anything he could understand,she pinned him to the wall and holded his collar..