| almost 3 years ago |

A/N: haaaaa you thought it was over ?

( Third Person POV - back to the night of the shooting )

After Lorelai shot everyone she took the pill she was given to by Ethan.

A heart stopping pill.

After it took her a few seconds to actually swallow it that's when she went in the building.

A/N: you know what happened next .

The person holding the scope took a deep breath in and shot lorelai twice.

Behind that scope was Sydney..

Sydney quickly unhooked the scope and started fastly running away from the scene.

She kept running until she saw the ambulance.

They pulled over and she quickly got in.

" how'd it go? " Noel asked her.

" I shot her two times.. we need to go " Sydney said breathing heavily and putting on her emt outfit.

Sydney put her face mask on before Noel turned the siren and lights on and quickly pulled off.

A/N: y'all know what happened next at the scene.

When they got far from the bloody scene Vanessa stuck a needle in Lorelai and about a minute later lorelai started to move.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around to see she was in the ambulance.

" so did our plan work? " lorelai asked slowly sitting up and they nodded.

" that was an amazing job with the blanks and fake blood " Sydney said and they all agreed.

" okay so I texted Eric and he said the jet is waiting " Noel said.

They drove near the hospital and the actual emt came and got the ambulance.

" thanks for letting us borrow it " Noel said to his friend and his friend nodded.

A/N: the word " nodded " is getting annoying.

There was already a suv there waiting on them from Eric.

The four quickly got in the suv and made their way to the jet.

( the day before the funeral )

Everything was going well so far.

They were laying low ( in a mansion ) but nobody asked..

There were no mafias in London so there's no doubt that people knew lorelai.

They had a fake dummy made that was an exact replica of lorelai..

You couldn't tell it was fake- they were the only ones who knew.

Lorelai kind of missed her family and she hates she did it but she hopes they'll understand one day.

Lorelai stayed in London while the other 3 went back to America to stand on the sidelines.

She figured she would take a look and explore London so that's what she did.

She was just walking down random streets.

she had to learn her way around one way or another.

But you know Lorelai..

Always stumbles on alleys.

She walked through the alley and nobody was there..

So she thought.

There was a small thud which made her turn around.

" Hello? " she said dramatically out loud.

* you're black- run * that voice in her head said.

Lorelai shook the voice off and continued looking around until she saw the trash can move.

Lorelai lost brain cells when she took that heart stopper because she walked to it.

I mean who in their right mind- I'm sorry.. this is a third person pov not a author.

She looked behind it and saw a little girl there.

The little girl was dirty, extremely skinny, shaking and she looked really scared.

The little girl jumped in fright when she saw Lorelai and backed away.

" hey no.. I'm not gonna hurt you " lorelai said softly.

" yes you are " the little girl responded back.

" I have 2 kids myself. I promise I won't hurt you " lorelai said back and the little girl went silent.

She slowly stood up and ran into lorelai's arms.

" what's your name? "

" Kaliyah "

" how old are you? "

" 5 "

" where's your mom and dad? "

" they hate me "

" my name is Lorelai and I'm 17 "  I said confused.

" Are you hungry? " lorelai asked and the girl looked away.

" Come on let's go get you some food "

and that's how she met Kaliyah.

———
665 words :)

If you see any mistakes let me know.

So that was the plan.

Faking lorelai's death..

Now let's get into the time skippp ❤️.

Alsooo welcome back <3 !