20

Now I could write a thanksgiving chapter- but imma just continue from the last
________________________________
( Third Person POV )

After hours of screaming in pain, screaming at Jace, almost breaking jace's hand their son was born.

The sound of his cries filled the room and the couple were in tears- they couldn't believe it.

" we have to give him a check up " the doctor said and indya didn't budge. She didn't want to give him up too soon and she didn't trust strangers with her baby.

" I promise I'll bring him back " she said and indya looked at Jace.

" I'll go with her " Jace said and indya nodded before hesitantly handing the nurse the baby.

< meanwhile outside >

Everyone was waiting in the waiting room to see the baby. All of the sudden two police officers walked up to lorelai.

" Are you lorelai gray? " one asked catching everyone's attention.

" Gray.. Bottura pick your choice " lorelai said in a uninterested tone and continued on her phone.

" Can we go some place private to talk? " the other one asked and lorelai looked up at the two before looking back down.

" nope " she said back sarcastically.

" Does the name Drew Watkins mean anything to you? " he asked and lorelai froze.

" you have 2 minutes " she said standing up and turned to them.

" I'll be back " she said and left with the officers.

" what was that about? " Their dad asked and they shrugged their shoulders.

" what's taking so long? " Oliver asked standing up.

" I don't know but I'll go check " Emilio said and stood up too.

" I'll come with you " Oliver said and they walked off.

" Did we go overboard with the Gifts? " Kylie asked looking at all the balloons and gifts.

" of course not- this is our first grandson " Giovanni said and Aurora and Noel looked at each other which didn't go un noticed by Jayda and Natalie.

" Wait she had a boy? " Aurora asked and they nodded. After about a minute Emilio and Jace came back into their line of view.

" they're giving the baby a checkup but we can go back there " Emilio said and they all started standing up and grabbing gifts.

Lorelai came back just in time and they looked at her state. Looking into her eyes she looked like she didn't care about anything and that confused them.

" We can go back there " Oliver said and lorelai nodded before sitting down.

" What are you doing? " Oliver asked.

" I don't want to go back there- but you all help yourself to it of course " she said coldly.

" But mommy- " Tahani started.

" No " Lorelai said and looked at the wall.

" Whatever has you mad don't do it now because this isn't about you! " Emilio said getting irritated.

" yeah- this is our first nephew and you won't bother to see him " Elias said and lorelai shrugged her shoulders before speaking.

" Go fucking help yourself to it- no offense but I don't want to see him right now " Lorelai snapped and Kaliyah flinched.