24

< third person >

Lorelai, Sydney and Vanessa were back at the house. The whole car ride was silent, Lorelai was shaken up- in fact she hadn't said a word.

As soon as they got home Lorelai went up to her office and locked the door. The aurora thing was adding on fear but she knew she had to get the kids asap.

" if I were mad at me- where would I take them? " she said aloud and grabbed her notebook.

" We were all sleeping yet they waited until we were sleeping so- " she continued out loud but paused.

" That means either there's a camera in here- or one of the people in my fucking house had something to do with it.. I mean it's not a coincidence. " she thought.

< meanwhile @ the bottura's mansion >

Elias and the rest of the men were waiting on both of the Allies to show up at their house.

They didn't mind it being at their house because they'd be moving a little later.

The girls kept their distance from the men- they were too upset to even look at them. They knew it had something to do with the mafia which they didn't ask to be involved with.

Kylie was in the kitchen making them something seeing as they hadn't eaten all day.

The French mafia was the first to arrive and the bottura's didn't feel the need to sugarcoat. They're kids were missing so they wanted to get straight to the point.

" No- why would you think we had something to do with this? " the leader said and Elias looked into his eyes the whole time.

" why wouldn't you? we hear you've been plotting against us " Elias said back with venom spitting in each word and the French mafia looked confused.

" what are you talking about? " they asked making the bottura's look at each other.

" so you're saying you're not targeting us? " Elias asked.

" no.. " he said seriously.

A/N: omg such a liar ..

< lorelai >

After like 2 shots I gained the courage to leave my office. I went to Sydney's door and quickly knocked on it because I had a question.

She yelled for me to come in and I went in ready to ask her something but got sidetracked by her suitcase.

" wait where are you going? " I asked and she didn't face me.

" my baby and his father got in a car accident- I need to get there immediately " she said rushing.

" I'm so sorry, do you need anything or- " I started but she shook her head.

" no, I just need to get there asap but I'll still be helping you from afar " she said putting her shoes on.

" No it's okay, make sure your family is okay " i said giving her a small smile and walked out the room and back to my office.

The question can wait. I grabbed my phone and called Noel but it hung up after like 4 rings.

" how is she doing? " I texted and got left on read. Wait don't tell me he's blaming me too-

I felt a headache coming on so I took a aspirin- I need my kids.. without them I'd be nothing so I would love for my conscious to get herself together.

I grabbed my laptop out of the desk and began looking for anything I could find on that van that came.

There wasn't much I could find but it was registered to this man. I wrote down his name and address on a piece of paper and got up to leave but that was short lived when all of them came in here with a angry look on their face.