8

( Lorelai's POV )

" So what have you guys been up to? " I asked as we walked up the stairs.

" Nothing just hanging out and shit per usual "

" Lame ass response " I said and he let out a small laugh.

We walked down the hall in silence until we stopped at a door.

I wasted no time opening the door and saw the girls playing with Ethan's sister.

Tahani turned around and looked at me.

" MOMMY!! " she yelled running to me and I quickly picked her up spinning around.

" TAHANI! " I yelled back happily with a smile and kissed her cheek.

I bent down and picked Nalaya up also and spun them both around and they burst out laughing.

" My beautiful girls " I  said looking at them both.

" Mommy " Nalaya said and started to cry.

My heart.

" I'm glad I have arm strength " I said seriously and moved to the bed.

( Third Person POV )

" ALRIGHT BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! " Vanessa yelled and they went quiet.

" What's with you two? " Vanessa asked and they crossed their arms.

" Yeah I would like to know too " Sydney said.

" Nothing- but unfortunately I have to go back to London for a week " Taylor said.

" Why? " Sydney asked.

" Just gonna visit my mom, she's not doing well  and I'm all she has " Taylor said.

Sydney and Vanessa looked at each other then back at Taylor.

" is she okay? " Sydney asked.

" Does Lorelai know? " Vanessa asked.

" That's why I'm going and of course I'm telling her that I'm leaving " Taylor said and gave them a small smile before going upstairs.

" So how have you two been? " Sydney asked Natalie and she rolled her eyes.

" girl don't be rude, you can answer " Vanessa said.

" We're fine " Natalie said sarcastically and left.

Vanessa and Sydney stood in silence for a few seconds until they went upstairs in Vanessa's room.

" Ugh I'm so bored! Are there any street fights or anything? " Vanessa said plopping on her bed.

" I'm kid free- wanna get drunk? " Sydney asked and Vanessa side eyed her but quickly thought about it.

" Eh sure " Vanessa said and grabbed the liquor bottle off her dresser.

( Aurora POV )

" I just don't understand why you keep picking fights with her " I said as soon as Natalie walked in the room.

" I didn't pick a fight " Natalie said back.

" Just leave the girl alone " I said seriously.

" She's shady and her presence bothers me "

" how is she shady? " I looked at her and she gave me a knowing look.

" I mean we're in lorelai's house and she's lorelai's girlfriend " I retorted back.

" Yeah.. " she said and sat on the bed.

" What's wrong? "

" Nothing "

" Are you sure? "

" Of course "

I grabbed the remote off the side table and turned on Netflix.

" What are we going to watch? " she asked and laid down.

" I have no idea "

( Lorelai's POV - hours later )

" I can guess the reason for the bruises " Ethan's sister said and I nodded.

I looked at the girls and they were sleeping.

" Well I guess it's time for us to go " I said standing up and picked up Tahani.

" It was good seeing you again lorelai " Ethan's mom said picking up Nalaya and we started walking to the door.

" Same for you- all of you " I said back.
____
I pulled up to the house and let me just say.

I'm so fucking tired.

I got out the car and grabbed the kids before slowly making my way in the house.

Before I could do anything Taylor called my name.

" So i- " she stopped her sentence and her eyes trailed down to the girls.

" Is this them? " she asked excitedly and I nodded.

I slowly walked upstairs and went into Kaliyah's room.

She was awake and watching tv.

" Remember how I told you about my other two kids? " I asked her and she nodded.

" Well here they are " I said gently laying them on her bed.

She looked at them with a smile and screamed.

" Shh you have to stay quiet " I said and she covered her mouth with her hands.

" They'll just be in here for the night and tomorrow they'll have their own room " I added on and put the blanket on them.

I kissed their forehead and then kissed hers before walking to the door.

" I love you " I said to her and she said it back.

I dimmed the lights and left to the room.

I laid on the bed and let out a long sigh.

" So why were you guys arguing? " I asked Taylor.

" Something stupid- I also have to go back to the uk. "

" why? "

" My mom.. "

" Is she okay? " I quickly asked.

" I don't know that's why I'm going " she said and i turned around looking at her.

" Of course, do you need anything or want me to-? "

" No.. but my flight leaves in two hours "

" Wait " I said confused.

" Were you going to tell me? "

" Of course "

" I'll drop you off.. " I said and she laid beside me.

" So how was your day because I haven't talked to you or saw you all day "

" I went to a meeting this morning and after I went to my parents house then Ethan's "

" Oh sounds cool " she said and it went silent.

I stared at the celling and yet I didn't have anything to think about.

I have that habit where I just stare.

My phone went off and I quickly looked to see it was one of my guards.

" Boss the Italian mafia's here "

" Let them in " I texted back and stood up.

" I'll be back " I told Taylor and left the room.

I slowly started walking downstairs and the front door opened.

I looked at them and some were looking at me while some were looking around.

" Well to what do I owe this pleasure " I said and eventually reached the bottom of the stairs.

" We need your help with something " father said seriously.