1

( 2 1/2 years later - )
| Lorelai's POV |

My alarm started blaring and I quickly turned it off and got out of bed.

Time for another day..

I stretched, checked my phone and went straight to the bathroom to take my shower.
_
( Her Outfit )

Once I got out I did the rest of my morning routine and decided to leave my hair down

" Good morning " I said to the guards as I passed them to go to Kaliyah's room.

You may be confused so let me explain.

I run the Brazilian mafia who ended up in second place after my families' mafia.

I walked in Kaliyah's room and she was already awake on her phone.

" have you even checked to see if you could walk? " I asked jokingly.

" I can move " she said smiling and moving her arms.

" yeah yeah but get up and get ready " I said and she put her phone down and got up.

" you look pretty " she said.

" thank you, you look pretty too " I said back giving her a smile and went to pick her outfit before I left.

( Kaliyah's outfit )

__Once I made it to the dining room there was breakfast on the table and I began eating

__
Once I made it to the dining room there was breakfast on the table and I began eating.

Pretty soon a guard came down with Kaliyah.

" thank you " I said and he nodded and walked away.

Kaliyah sat down next to me and started eating too.
__
When we finished eating I did her hair- just a simple high ponytail and her edges.

I hooked her lunch bag to her backpack and she grabbed her phone before heading out the door.

We went straight to the garage and got in the Lamborghini urus.