4

( Lorelai POV )

This is it..

I slowly turned around and heard gasps.

" now I don't think you'd shoot your own daughter would you? " I asked sarcastically and went to the refrigerator.

I grabbed the bowl of cut up pineapples and started eating them.

" and for the record your not hallucinating " I said sitting down on the island chair.

I ate another pineapple and everybody was looking at me.

" why are you looking at me like that? " I asked.

" Are you sure I'm not hallucinating? " Oliver asked and they nodded still in a trance.

Mom ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

Don't cringe.. don't cringe

" how are you alive? " she asked crying.

" because I didn't technically die " I said.

" okay can you maybe let me go? " I asked and took a pineapple out of the bowl.

" Thank you "

" So wait all those times I thought I was hallucinating- that was really you? " Oliver asked with tears in his eyes.

" I'm sorry " I said and he scoffed.

" no- everybody thought I was fucking crazy and I went from pills to hospitals for nothing " he said and stormed off.

" hey you said you wouldn't be mad " I yelled.

" well that went well " I said looking at them and they had different emotions shown on their face.

" I know your confused and I'll explain later but just know your so called allies are plotting against you " i said standing up.

" What? "

" What I just said.. now ask your questions "

And they all started talking over each other.

Well Sydney and Vanessa were in the corner laughing.

I flipped the two off and went to the pantry to grab a cup of spicy noodles.

But I stopped and put my hand on my heart.

They stopped and rushed over me.

" what's wrong? "

" you don't have any spicy noodles " I said and they looked at me like I was crazy.

" now talk one at a time " i said walking back to the refrigerator.

" Where were you? "

" Away " I said bluntly.

" How did you do it? "

" how's the children? " I asked ignoring the question and opened the water bottle.

" Lorelai- " and my phone rang.

" hold that thought " I said and picked up the phone.

" Lorelai "

" yeah? "

" I know you're with your family but Kaliyah had a nightmare and she wants you "

" okay I'm on the way " I said hanging up.

" So i have to go- let's continue this later " I said about to walk off but Elias blocked my direction.

" not until you explain " he said and I folded my arms before speaking.