9

( Lorelai's POV )

We were now sitting down in the living room and dad started to speak.

" There are a few people being targeted and we need your help to keep them safe. "

" Who? "

" Our girlfriends, his boyfriend and our kids " Elias spoke.

" And you can't do it because..? "

" It's hard for us " Emilio said this time.

Damn I forgot about the people targeting them.

" Right.. " I trailed off.

" okay so do you want me to send them away? "

But if I hide them that would mean they could rarely communicate with them.

Although using my equipment it would be in fact very possible for them to communicate.

" Yes.. "

" Protection on them 24/7- though I can't tell you where they'll be " I said pulling out my phone.

" Tomorrow " Elias said and i nodded.

" Wait so this couldn't have waited until morning? " I asked because if this is all they wanted to talk about then it didn't take all of them.

" yes and we sort of got attacked tonight " Jace said and they all looked at him.

I looked them up and down and noticed faint bruises.

" Well you can stay here.. " I said standing up and yawned.

" On the other side of the house there are many rooms and shit available, I'm sure you'll want your space so follow me " I added on and started walking to the door.

Yeah unfortunately you have to walk outside to get there.

I heard their footsteps and we walked outside and across to the other part.

Once we got inside I looked around and it looked nice.

I've never actually been in here because I didn't have the time or I just didn't feel like it.

" Kitchen to your left, Rooms upstairs, living room to your right and yeah.. " I said and they nodded.

" Goodnight " I said about to leave when mom spoke.

" Thank you "

" you're welcome " I said and left without looking back.

Maybe it was harsh but it's a little weird.

If you ask me- they're acting like nothing happened.

Or maybe I'm ignoring it myself.

I shook away the thought and walked in the house.

I walked back upstairs and was about to open the door until I heard Taylor speak.

" yeah I'll be there soon.. "

" don't worry we're in the clear " and it went silent.

I waited a few seconds and opened the door.

" Alright i'm back " I said and she gave me a smile but clearly it was fake.

" I think we should go now because I have to go through the luggage and shit " she said and I nodded.

" I'll be in the car " I said grabbing my keys off the dresser and made my way back downstairs.

I'm starting to hate stairs.