6

Third Person POV :

Taylor looked the two up and down but her eyes stopped at Aurora's hands.

" and what makes you think you can just hit her? " Taylor asked coldly.

" and who the fuck are you? " Aurora asked coldly.

" her girlfriend and who the fuck are you? " Taylor asked walking closer to her.

" my girlfriend so back the fuck up " Natalie said pulling Aurora away.

" Kaliyah go to your room I'll be up there in a minute " Lorelai whispered and she hesitantly walked away.

Taylor glared at the two and lorelai cleared her throat.

" bitch " Taylor said under her breath but they all heard it.

" speak up? " Natalie said.

" oh you heard me " Taylor said back.

" Okay!! " Lorelai said and they went quiet.

" I'll tell you the same thing I told my family- " Over the time I've kept tabs on you and I adopted a child, met taylor, stayed in contact with my kids and Ethan who was included in it, I visited you a lot and made it seem like you were hallucinating, I handled some business myself and yeah that about sums it up " Lorelai said in a bored tone.

" So Noel was involved? " Aurora asked and Lorelai nodded.

" So why couldn't you tell me? " Aurora asked getting angry.

( Lorelai POV )

" because I couldn't " I said calmly.

" so you faked your death " Aurora said with a scoff and i nodded.

I felt dizzy and I tightly closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Fuck why now!!

I slowly opened my eyes and Taylor walked up to me with worry in her eyes.

" Im tired- can we continue this later? " I said to them and walked away without hearing their replies.

( Taylor's POV )

I watched as she walked away and I knew what it was.

I turned back around and glared at them.

" Are you staying here tonight or not? " I asked maybe a little too harshly but I didn't care.

" We aren't gonna stay anywhere we aren't welcome " Aurora said and I sighed.

" Clearly you're welcome here, I'll show you the guest room " I said and started making my way to the stairs.

I mean maybe I am being rude but it's my girlfriends ex- or Exes.. but they're still friends at the end of the day I guess.

I heard their footsteps behind me and I cleared my throat.

It's too quiet for me.

" Look we aren't gonna be here long.. " Natalie said.

" I think you're allowed to stay as long as you please but that's all up to lorelai " I said quickly.

We reached a door and i stopped.

" well here you go.. " I trailed off and walked off to me and lorelai's room.

When I got in there she was laying down and facing the wall.

I slid in beside her and draped my arm across her.