19

( Indya's POV )

I woke up to an extremely sharp pain in my stomach and I bit my lip hard so I couldn't scream.

I slowly sat up and started to get up but it hit me again and this time I saw a puddle of water on the bed and floor.

Did I seriously pee on myself? I hate it here.

I got off the bed and slid the towel on the floor to me and wiped the liquid off the floor.

I grabbed a pair of shorts out the dresser and changed into them as quick as I could.

I looked to the side and saw Jace sleeping and I didn't want to wake him so I slowly left the room.

The house was silent and I left it to go to where lorelai's part of the house was.

Hopefully someone's awake over there and they can give me something.

I walked in and luckily lorelai was coming downstairs rubbing her eyes.

" lorelai " I whispered and she quickly rushed to me.

" what's wrong? " she asked and I was about to speak but another wave of pain hit me.

" what the fuck is wrong with me " I said under my breath.

" how many weeks are you? " She asked.

" 36.. " I said holding my stomach.

" Did a puddle of water suddenly appear? " she asked also.

" Yes. "

" and your having stomach pain.. " she trailed off.

" shhh! you're being slow and I don't have time for it " I said suddenly irritated by the pain but instantly regretted it.

" lorelai im so- " I started to apologize but she cut me off.

" you're gonna have a baby soon " she said smiling.

" no- I have like 3 weeks left! " I said and she shook her head.

" do you think you can make it to the car? " she asked and I looked back before looking at her.

" Well we'll try " she said and grabbed my arm.

" I like your hair " I said in a calmer tone- I probably sound bipolar but at this point I don't know.

" Aww thank you " she said flipping her hair.

( Lorelai's POV )

" So just out of curiosity what name did you two come up with? " I asked as we left the house.

" it's confidential " she said and squeezed my arm hard with a wince.

" What's your pain rate? "

" A fucking 20-OW! " she yelled the last part.

Luckily the suv was in the front of the house.

It's a mandatory thing right now for it to be in the front- just in case of emergencies and it was a good call for me. as you can see..

" GIVE ME SOMETHING FOR IT! " she yelled and I opened the door.

" Do you think you can get in? " I asked.

She got on the side rail and slowly got in the car.

" The keys are in the glove compartment- start the car " I said and ran to the other part of the house.

Once I got in I immediately started walking to the stairs and as I got closer I yelled.