30

< Lorelai >

I woke up to my alarm going off and I quickly turned it off before it woke the girls up.

I went to the bathroom and threw water in my face before heading downstairs only to see the movers moving my furniture.

I went to the kitchen and pulled out stuff that I could use to make breakfast which consisted of pancakes and bacon.

Once I put the bacon on I got water bottles out of the refrigerator to give to the movers and grabbed plates for the food.

< a few minutes later >

I had finally finished breakfast and went upstairs to wake up the girls.

It took some time but eventually they all woke up.

" Come on let's go eat " I said softly and we left to go downstairs and when we got down there they instantly started eating so I fixed them some juice.

" where's mommy? " Camila asked.

" We're gonna go see her after we eat " I said and she smiled.

I then started eating and it was silent for a few seconds until Tahani spoke.

" mommy who are they? "

" the people moving our stuff " I said drinking my water.

" why? " Kaliyah asked and put her fork down.

" because we're moving somewhere else " I said and she picked her fork back up.

A/N: basically they finished eating, she changed their clothes and lorelai drove to the hospital! They did get checked out and they were fine so let's time skip to when she gets to auroras hospital room door ..

————-
I knocked on the door and heard her say come in so we all went in.

She looked at us in shock and Camila ran to her.

I closed the door and told the girls to sit on the couch while I stood up.

Truth be told- we'd be leaving after our next stop.

" Thank you " she said looking at me with tears in her eyes and i nodded.

" How'd you find them? " she asked and Kaliyah spoke.

" Your girlfriend took us "

When I say I got whiplash so fast. I didn't even know she knew all that- well at least the girlfriend part.

" What do you know about a girlfriend? " I asked.

" Mom I don't fully understand it but I kind of do " she said and I looked at her in shock.

When did she get so-

" Mommy they're moving " Camila said interrupting and i internally sighed.

" What? " Aurora asked and I looked at the window.

" natalie je stajala iza svega " I said and the kids looked at me weird.
( natalie was behind it all )

" otela ih je, ustrijelila te i stavila ruke na moju kćer " I said and she had a look of guilt in her eyes.
( she kidnapped them, shot you and put her hands on my daughter )

" I'm confused- where is she now? how do you know? where are you going? why are you leaving? why did she do that? I didn't- "  and next thing you know the machine started beeping.

" woah- calm down " I said walking up to her.

" Look at me and breathe " I said and after a few seconds the machine stopped.