27

< Lorelai >

I couldn't believe it.

It couldn't be true- I know it's not true.

I looked up at Taylor and she had tears in her eyes.

" that's a wild accusation- are you sure? " I asked angrily but the anger wasn't towards her.

At least I don't think it was.

" positive " she said and I looked in her eyes to see if I could detect a lie but I couldn't.

" Do they know you're here? " I asked and she shook her head no.

" Why did she do it? " I asked but she looked away.

" WHY?! " I yelled and she flinched.

" She was in love with aurora and she felt you took her away " she said all in one breath.

I'm really confused..

How did I take her away when they're still together- why didn't she say anything.. it's not adding up.

" So again- my fault " I said about to walk away.

" it's not you're fault she's psychotic " Taylor said and I shrugged my shoulders.

" Do you know where they are? "

" I might have a hunch " she said and grabbed a paper out of her pocket and handed it to me.

" oh and she's also working for the French mafia- better yet she's the cousin " Taylor added.

" I'm confused on how you know all this.. " I said folding my arms.

" It's a loud house- but I have to go " Taylor said giving me a smile and quickly left.

I angrily got in my car and slammed the door before banging my fist against the steering wheel a few times.

I recomposed myself and pulled out of the grass and sped off to the house.
——
When I got to the house there were no cars here so I assumed there's nobody here.

Vanessa did tell me she was doing something until later tonight so..

I quickly went in the house and upstairs not expecting to see Natalie so I spoke.

" I didn't expect Aurora to jump in front of me.. and I feel guilty myself. " she looked up at me and cleared her throat.

" If I could take it all back I would " I said walking up to her.

" it was meant for you- Aurora loves you so of course she would've jumped in front of you " she said walking closer to me.

" How do you know it wasn't meant for her? " I asked when I really wanted to kill her.

" BECAUSE IT WASNT! " she snapped and looked away.

" Natalie.. " I trailed off softly.

I grabbed my gun and head butted her with it making her pass out.

" Not even gonna play this charade with you " i said coldly and gestured for the two guards nearby to get her.

They looked at me confused but one look from me made them look away.

" Make sure she doesn't leave " I said coldly and they nodded before picking her up and taking her away.

I quickly went outside to where the majority of my guards were and spoke.

" I have reason to believe that the kids are being held here " I said pulling the paper out of my pocket and handed it to them.

They all gave it to one another and they all looked at me.